My Fault.....

Brandon's Pov:

I wake up in someone's arm, I sit up and notice everything was, blurry, my glasses must have fallen off, I start to search for them. Once I find them I place them on my face and smile, I need to get contacts.

I crawl back over to Kenny and shake him. He wakes up he smile and shots up and hugs him, I cringe in pain a little bit, but I hug him back.

" Are you oaky Kenny?"

"Pete you have been out for a week."

I look at him,

"Really?"

He nods his head and I open my eyes huge.

"Anything bad happen?" I ask

"No, but the Stranger came in and gave me food, and a un open box."

"What is in it?"

"No idea. Wanna see?"

I nod my head and Kenny grabs the box and we open it, I pull out a little box, and I see that it has my name on it, I open the little box and take out a contact holder.

"Pete are those contacts?!"

I nod my head and look at the box, It was my prescription and the box has never been open beside me just opening it.

"Why would he give me these?"

I hear the door open and I see the Stranger walk in.

" I see you have woken up. You like my little gift."

"Why would you get me these?"

"You are going to be here a really long time, so I can be nice everyone in a while."

"Ummm....Thanks I guess."

The Stranger rolls his eyes and walks over to me and hands me a mirror, then walks out of the room. I put the contacts him and blind for a little bit to get use to the feeling.

"Weird to see you with out your glasses."

" You have seen me before, When Matt takes them, and then hides them."

Kenny laughs a little and I shot him a play full glare.

"When he did that, he would pin you to the couch or wall, or sit you on his lap and you would be stuck there, listening to the movie."

I laugh a little bit.

"I remember him doing that, and I like listening to the movies, I would still like to see them, but that is what an imagination is for."

Kenny smiles,

"I remember when you asked him why he did that."

I blush and Kenny laughs

"He told you it was so he could see your beautiful eyes."

"But they were almost white....."

"No actually, They were a very pretty light green blue mix."

I roll my eyes and look at Kenny.

"What ever, every person that is blind or has as bad of eye sight as I do, have glazed over eyes."

"Well it doesn't count for you."

"Well you will have to prove it to me."

"I will when we get out."

I smile lightly and Kenny pulled me into his arms, I curl into a ball and I fell tears come to my eyes. I hurry up and wipe them away but Kenny notices it.

"Pete are you okay?"

"No....."

Kenny sits me up and I burry my face into his shoulder and cry.

"Shhh....Petey calm down."

I sit there and cry for a moment before I sit up and wipe away my tears.

"Now what is wrong."

"I hurt, I miss everyone, I don't want to be here anymore, I am scared, I want to be back home in Matt's arms, I want to be able to record videos again and talk to all of he viewers. I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. I can't see that again."

I start to cry again and Kenny pulls me into a hug.

"I know, I know. I we will probably be okay, we will be able to see the others again. And I am sorry that you had to see than."

I wrap my arms around Kenny to and we sit there for a while.

After a while, I hear an alarm go off and I feel a tug on my neck, I start to get pulled away from Kenny and Kenny starts to move away from me. I turn around to see my chain getting pulled into the wall. I pull against it but it starts to choke me. When it stops moveing. I see the glass wall start to mve up again, to seaperate us again.

I feel tears slipping but I hold them back. I then see the stranger enter Kenny's side.

(S: Stranger, K: Kenny, B: Brandon)

S: Awww the poor little slime in scared. That is to bad.
K: Leave him alone.
B: Leave us both alone.
S: You to are stupid.

The stranger pulls out a knife and pushes Kenny to the gound, He drive the knife though his hand and Kenny screams. The stranger laughs and I start to cry.

B: No please. Do it to me instead.
S: You turn is coming up.

The stranger then pulls out a whip and hits him about 5 times across the chest. before grabing the knife again and pulling it out of his hand. Then he runs it across both of his wrist leaving cut marks.

Kenny starts to cry, but he dosen't scream, after about 3 dozen cut mark the strager grabs a wrap and wraps up his hand and arms. Then he walks out, the chain gets slack and I run over to the glass. Kenny just lies there. I pound on the glass and Kenny looks at me, he stands up and walks over to the glass.

"Are you okay?"

"I will be fine. Just wil be in pain for a while."

I nod my head and place my hand on the glass, Kenny dose the same.

I have tears running down my face as in move to the corner of the room, closest to the glass, I lean againt the stone wall and Kenny dose the same on his side. We sit there in silence.

" How is your hand?"

"it hurts but not as bad as my chest."

"I am sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry about Pete, it was not your fault."

I say nothing, I just look at the ground.

"Brandon, don't you dare believe this is you fault because it is not."

I look at him.

"Okay..."

Kenny smiles and I force a smile back. Kenny leans against the wall again and I close my eyes.

This is my fault, he is getting hurt because of me.......

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys,

I am sorry for not updating for a while, I needed to put school first. But it is now summer, so I can upload regularly again I can also update at normal (not) times.

Well hope you guys are enjoying this book.

Peace Out,
~Lue