Last Time

Matt's Pov:

I have been wide awake laying on the couch since we got Vikk, Mitch and Preston back. I couldn't sleep, I was worried sick. I didn't want anything to happen to Brandon or Kenny, I know Choco felt the same. Suddenly I hear three pair of foot steps, two from upstairs, one down stairs. I stopped for about five second before they headed for the kitchen. I sat up when the door to the kitchen closed and I peeked my head thought the door to see Vikk, Mitch and Preston sitting on the floor, hugging each other. I woke up the others and we walked into the kitchen together. The three hybrids looked at us as we sat on the floor. Then they broke out crying. Jerome pulled Mitch into a warm embarrass. Rob started to rub Preston's back as he was pulled into a hug. Lachlan pulled little Vikky into his lap and hugged him tightly as he cried into his shirt.

Choco, Josh, Simon and myself looked at each other not knowing what to do.

(N: Matt, Si: Simon, C: Choco, Jo: Josh, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, P: Preston, R: Rob)

L: Shhh, what happened Star?
V: No.....please don't remind me.

Preston lifted up his head and looked at all of use with sad eyes.

P: We saw something happen to Peter and Kenny. It was like a vision.
C: Can you tell us what happened?
M: It was Kenny's turn to get whipped....And he made Pete watch......

I open my eyes in horror.

V: Pete knows the pain of getting whipped, and when the stranger did it to him it was brutal. When he did it to Kenny it was not as bad. But having to watch it is not okay.

P: The stranger also blamed Kenny's pain on Peter, saying he could have saved him if he was stronger enough, he was useless.

V: The last thing we saw was Pete running over to Kenny, and pulling into a light embarrass, saying "Shhh, Kenny I got you, I got you."

All of us had tears in our eyes, I hear my skype go off and I hurry and run down stairs I hear the others following. I stand up ad walk out of the room.

He is still hurting them, and he is giving them the full evil package.

(S: Stranger)

S; You know this is like the second time I called you. And you are going to be pretty glad that you answered. It is going to be a while before you can see them again.

V: What did you do to them?

S: I just whipped....

P: Kenny and made Peter watch?

S: Yea, how did you know.

M: Dreams suck, especially when they are right.

The cameras moves and I see Brandon and Kenny curled up onto some blankets. I see something fly across the screen and it hits Brandon in the head.

(B: Brandon, K: Kenny)

B: What was that for?

He states rubbing his hand over his head, and then slowly sits up.

S: So you are still in pain from you whipping?

B: Yea of course I am, you beat the living day lights out of me! Now what do you want?

S: I have a camera here what do you think?

I hear Brandon mumble some stuff and he wakes up Kenny. He sits up and when he notices the stranger he hides behind Brandon.

B: You are going to be okay, at least for a little while.

K: Okay....

Brandon picks Kenny up and places him right next to himself. Brandon them places his arm around Kenny.

S: Aww...He is scared of me. I love it.

C: Kenny you doing okay Babe?

K: Pain, I am in a lot of pain and so is Pete.

N: Tell me he didn't whip you again?!

B: No, I just actually cleaned my cuts. And it hurt a lot.

K: I cleaned his old cuts he cleaned mine.

V: I see that you guys got some new cloths.

B: Yea....

Si: Well we are looking for you guys.

K: We know.

Jo: And we plan on not stopping.

B: I may not know you guys that well, but you guys are pretty cool.

S: Well, time to have some fun, and don't even try to track the camera. It will not work. This is a military grade one so you can't

P: Great.

S: We are still in Long Beach if that helps now bye.

N: I love you Princess.

B: I love you to.

C: Love you Babe.

K: Love you to.

The screen turns black and I put my hands over my face and let out a frustrated sigh.

C: I know how you feel buddy.

N: I know.

I just can't wait to take them back home and out of harms way. Also so Brandon can be back in my arms when I know he can't get hurt.

Brandon's Pov:

The Stranger turns the camera off and walks over to us. Kenny moves behind me and I sit there staring that the stranger.

(S: Stranger, B: Brandon, K: Kenny)

B: What do you want.

S: To cause you more pain.

He tells me smiling.

He then walks out of the room and Kenny hugs me from behind. I lean against him and he then lays his head on my shoulder. We sit there for a while but then two goons and the Stranger comes into the room. One of them grab my arm and I yelp. They laugh. They pull my out of Kenny's embarrass and drag me out of the room. I hear Kenny telling them to back off. But it soon fades and I am thrown into another room and my '"leash" get chained back to the wall. I see a glass window and I walk over to it. Suddenly the door on that side opens and Kenny gets thrown in. I pound on the glass and Kenny looks at me. Once his wrist band gets chained to the wall he walks over to the glass.

B: Are you okay?

K: Yea.

I smile, we were still able to talk to each other. I hear the door on my side open and the stranger walks in with a shot. He walks over to me and I move away from him. I was soon up against the wall with the stranger above me. He shoves the shot into my legs and I cringe. He then walks out of the room and I crawl back over to the glass. I see Kenny sitting there with a worried face.

K: What did he do.

B: He gave me a shot..

Suddenly pain goes though my body and I scream, I lay on my back and the pain keeps coming. about 5 minutes latter I am still in pain, the pain gets so intense that I pass out and see nothing but darkness.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys,

I am sorry for not updating for a while, but I needed to put school before everything for a few days.

~Lue