Smile

Rob's Pov:

Okay, so Brandon is not okay, but he is still putting the others before himself. I understand why be he need to focused on himself too. Okay none of those boys are okay but, we will they and Brandon can worry about himself so he can "heal".

"And I am going to find Brandon." Matt states and he walks out of the room.

Preston grabs my hand and he pulls me out of the kitchen, and sits on the couch. I pull him in my lap and we relax for a while until we hear yelling.

"And that is the Brandon that we don't want to see." I hear Simon states

"Okay, Choco, Kenny, Preston, and Simon, Come down with me." Josh states.

"Why?" Vikk states.

"I know how to deal with Matt, and so dose Choco. And Kenny, Preston and Simon have seen Brandon like this." Josh states,

"That makes sense, okay we will stay here." Mitch states.

Preston gets out of my lap and kisses my cheek before walking down stairs with the others.

Choco's Pov:

We all walk down the stairs and the yelling gets louder, I open the door and we see Matt and Petey yelling at each other. Petey has tears down his eyes and Matt is angry.

I walk over to Matt and Josh follows and Kenny, Preston and Simon go over to Petey.

"Okay calm down." Josh tells Matt.

"How can I when he sits there and insults me.

"You know that he is messed up right now." I tell him.

"I know that but that is no reason to insult me for helping." Matt states crossing his arms.

"Brandon loves you Matt, you know that." Josh states.

Matt nods his head and I look at Petey and the others are trying to talk to him and he is not listening.

"Petey, calm down." I hear Kenny states

"No, I don't need help. So back off." Petey states.

I walk over to them and I hear Josh and Matt follow.

"Petey, yes you need help, and we are here to help you. You never got mad like this. until you got back." I state putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No, I am fine......I never got mad at people, I was raging at Minecraft, when mad, I never got mad at you guys." Petey states, relaxing.

"Choco you can calm anyone down." Preston states.

"I am sorry Matty." Brandon states looking down at the ground.

Matt sighs and walks over to closer to him and pulls him into a hug.

"I just, I don't know, I am mental." Petey states.

"No Princess, you are just stress, you need to worry about your self to you know that." Matt states holding Petey close.

"Come on guys lets give them space." Josh states.

We all nod and walk back up the stairs. Preston runs back into Rob's arms and Simon and Josh sit on the couch cuddling. I pull Kenny into my lap and we sit there for a while.

After a while Petey and Matt come up and Petey has an actually smile on his face. And It shocks me, and I think everyone.

"He is smiling. How did you do that Matt?" Mitch asks.

"It is real." Lachlan states and I see him smile and he kisses Vikk's cheek and he smiles and blushes.

"I told him that every thing will be fine and that I love him. That we all love him, and that we will be there for him." And he kisses me and smiles real.

"I am happy, to have you guys in my life. I am many things to be happy for, I don't focus on the past and fouse on the furtue and everything will be fine with my created family." Petey states and his smile is bigger.

I smiles, We will get thought this, and everything will be back on track and wonderfull again.