Chapter 61 - The Mating Game

Okay this chap is going to be pretty much shameless SMUT…..It's the Full Moon after all *Dr. Evil Pinky*

Brooklyn looked up to the clock and noted the time burning back at her: 9:30. The hunter closed her eyes and snuggled back into Derek's body. It was the day of the full moon and the mates were in a well deserved lull. No sooner had they returned back to the Hale house the werewolf had pounced on his hunter.

Several hours before….

The door had not even been shut all the way before Derek had pinned Brooklyn against the wall. The low seductive growl rumbled in his chest and throat as devoured the sweet waiting lips. The button and zipper of the hunter's jeans had been ripped the point of being shredded away as Derek pawed with an animalistic fervor. His nails sharpened and peeled away the thin but soft tantalizing boy shorts away from her naked hips. The tiny charges raced through their bodies like lightning across the sky. The pheromones she had been giving off had been torture for Derek even as they sped away from Argent and the cops. This time it was harder to ignore them as they had taken on a different scent indicating she was ready. The only thing that had kept Derek from fucking her in the Camaro was Scott and Stiles perched in the backseat. His jeans had been painfully tight the entire way home as Brooklyn too had been growing anxious the deeper the night had gone. Her eyes revealed the hunger growing inside as her fingers had tightened to the point of turning white against the wheel. Once the boys had been dropped off, Derek was reaching over grabbing every part of his hunter that he could. Brooklyn had almost run off the road but succeeded in steering the Camaro to the house. The heat had been rising between them Derek reached down and stroked her through the denim. The tiny moans and sighs were going straight to his rigid member as the wolf had continued to howl and claw furiously to get out.

Now they were locked tightly together as Derek lifted his hunter's legs around his waist, pinning her between his body and the wall. There was no time for foreplay or touching, no this was the wolf slowly breaking free. He felt the shift but didn't care as the tiny attentive hands flung his jeans open freeing the solid weeping cock. Brooklyn's eyes rolled back up in her head at the hard dominating thrusts that slammed into her body. The rough needy rolling of his hips was heaven for the hunter as shivers ecstasy washed over body. Derek nipped at the soft warm flesh, inhaling the penetrating essence of her arousal and sex. That was the thing when werewolves mated: The sex hormones and pheromones released send both male and female into a sexual craze that during the day and night of the full moon they will mate non-stop until after the moon's peak.

His eyes were glowing soft cerulean as the wolf was now in total control, feeding the insatiable need to mate. But this would not be enough to satisfy its needs and instincts. Brooklyn fisted his hair, eliciting a short warning growl from her lover. Her grip lightened slightly but she kept her fingers intertwined with his jet black locks. She felt her back arch off the wall and push her body tighter with his as they climbed closer to climax. The sharp points pierced her neck forcing Brooklyn to stay still as the snapping of the wolf's hips turned hurried bordering on violent as he felt the tightening in his body. The rough pumping of his cock inside of his mate brought about the sweet pressure of release into her being. Brooklyn cried out and locked her legs tighter around him feeling the walls of her body slowly closing in around him. The growls grew deeper and longer as the wolf dug his nails further into her sides and felt his body explode.

The wolf slowly receded as the orgasm waned. Brooklyn felt her heart racing and shirt clinging to her with a fine layer of sweat. Derek opened his eyes and looked over at the hunter to see her panting and struggling for breath. Her hair was plastered to her forehead while her shirt clung against her chest. They stayed intertwined together like that against the wall, not caring that they were sweaty and hot as things would only accelerate from there.