Planing

Sky: Jess was Beatiful in her Phenix form. We were going to go out on deck to discuss what to do next. I had the honors of having Jess perch on my arm as she dident know how to fly yet. Everyone was already seated and I set Jess down in the middle of the table. Sly and Laurance were sitting by each other Talking about their powers and pranks they could now do together. "Call the meting to order please." Jess said to me. "Guys, Jess has called this meeting to order! So has anyone heard of somthing like this happening before?" I said in a commanding tone. Everyone shook their heads but Storm. "I have heard of Mjolnir transforming its owner in a time of need to mythological creatures but they were um never returned to their original state." Storm said hesitantly. "Example?" Jess asked use to ask them. "Jess wishes to hear an example of this happening?" I said. "Well, Your Grand Father was transformed by Mjolnir into a dragon. Um don't tell anyone this as I'm kinda not suppose to tell but I am anyway. That's why there was a dragon is Asgaurd until Loki either killed Him and Thor or just kidnaped them to drain their powers like Jess." Storm replied. "I'm glad he told us, I wonder if they weren't killed are they traped where ever Loki put them?" Jess asked. "Guys I think we should head back to Pheonix drop. Evelyn (That's how you spell her name right?) and Kenmer should be able to find somthing in their books about how to return Jess to her original state." Laurance said. "Evelyn and Kenmer? Are they like your libray people?" Ross asked. "Yas Ross their our library people. No, they are people who help us reserch diffrent things like : how to get Laurance out of the Nerather. I'm so glad Laurance is out."  Jess said. "They can't hear you remember?" I replied back to her so only she, Sly, and Laurance could hear. "I hate it. Now I can't sass them." Jess stated then Sly burst out laughing. Everyone but Laurance and I started at him, becuase Laurance and I were also laughing! "Did I miss somthing?" Angle asked anoyed. "Everything." I managed to said then at her confused face Laurance, Sly and I burst out laughing again. It was good to laugh, when we calmed down Sly explained. "Let's just say Jess isent happy she can't sass everyone." Sly said. Everyone smiled at that and giggled. "WAIT KATZ AND VENOM ARE SEARCHING FOR A PHEONIX FEATHER!!!" Alex yelled. "We need to go to Pheonix Drop for a day to rest and get supplies. Then we need to find Katz and venom so they can separate. Then we'll head out to try and find My father and the rest of the avengers. Hopfuly by then Eveylen and Kenmer would have found somthing about my condition so I can be back to a human. Until then I'll get used to Flying, eating, perching, well everything in this body." Jess said. "Jess says that first we'll head to Pheonix Drop, for a day or two well stay there, get supplies and rest. Then we'll head out to search for Katz and Venom to free each other from their state. Then we'll head back to Pheonix drop to see if Eveylen and Kenmer has found out how to cure Jess. They if they have or haven't we'll head out to look for the Avengers and company. Any questions?" I said. Everyone look satisfied execpt for Max. "Sky, what will we travel by? If we use a boat then the squids will try to kill us all the time. We can't go by air, not all of us can fly. Even then you guys would get tired carrying us people who can't fly or we'd run out of fuel. Are we going to walk? Take horses? Or go by cart?" Max asked. We were all silent for a minute then Laurance spoke up. "I think traveling by horses but with one cart to store our supplies and if anyone gets hurt they can ride in the cart." Everyone nodded agreeing with the idea. (Okay guys sorry to interrupt but just a quick thing about Brandon, in this one he has already become the Horse Shammon aka the horse rancher and his wife in Minecraft dreary so is just his girlfriend and they don't have their kid yet. Now back to the story.) "we can get horses from Brandon. And tell Caster I have the blue prints for his old suit." Jess said. "Hey Caster, Jess said She has the blue prints for your old suit." Sly said to him. Caster perched right up " You mean my Hawkeye suit?? I thought the blue prints were lost!" Caster said. Jess laughed it sounded like a sound and she said to the ones that could hear her. "What I mean is I know we're your old suit is." Jess said. "Jess said what she means is she knows we're your old suit is?" Laurance said. Then I saw Jess shiver, Malici saw it too. "Mom needs to go back in the fire she's not fully healed yet." Malici stated from Zoey's lap where he was sitting. I lowered my arm so Jess could jump on it then I walked back down stairs and placed her by the fire. "This is so Stupied but I'm scared I'm gona get burned even though I'm immune being a Pheonix and all." Jess said ashamed. "It's okay Jess, if I got magically turned into a Phoenix I wouldn't be comterble going in the fire even if I woken up in it!!" I said then I storked her beak. It was smooth and gold. The nussled my hand then steped into the fire. "It feels nice!! Thank you Sky, Good Day now dear sir." Jess said with the Good part being in a British accent which she could still do even though she was a Pheonix. I smiled and replied in a British accent "Godd day to you to madam." Then I bowed and walked over to my chair and sat down watching her fall asleep in the flames.