Fire Protection

Jess: We arive do at Pheonix drop to see fire was racing acrros half the village and around fifty Possesed people were fighting and attacking my villagers. "How dare they!" I said and Cawed loudly, suddenly I felt a tug in my stomach and I extended my wings. The fire from the village spiraled  into the sky with this movement and then I cc,owed my wings sending the fire in a beam strait for Sky and I. He didn't even see it and I was too transfixed by it to say anything when it hit us. I absorbed it, setting myself on fire and I was filled with streanth. Sky said "What just happened?" And I saw he was completely fine, as well as myself but I was still on fire. We all ran two the south side were a hole in our wall was. Garroth was on the ground Cadenza by his side, An arrow protruded from his sword arm and blood was seeping out. We all ran over and started fighting the Possesed people, Laurance and Sly were working perfectly as a team and every so often they would say threw our link "to your right!" Or "to your left!"  Ross, And Max were knocking the people out with swords and when one started to rise they would just hit them in the head again. Everyone was fighting in one way or another and I couldn't do anything. This left me very frustrated and I fumed, suddenly I looked torwds a guy and i imagined him lighting on fire. Let's just say he caught on fire and ran  to the lake that I could have sworn wasn't there when we left. This was going to be fun, "Sky bring me next to a tree." I comanded him and he brought me to a tree. I managed to fly up to a near by branch and then I looked at another guy and set his clothing on fire. I smirked to myself and repeated this, Set person on fire, laugh as they run away to lake, set person on fire, watch as they stop drop and roll. The good thing was the fire took them out of their trance and the smart ones stayed in the water. Some even started helping fight the one being Possesed which was good. Then some of the archers saw me and started shooting at me, I now had to dodge arrows as I set their bows on fire. Then I saw Zane the fire inside me built up so strong and I imagined him bursting into flames so hot they were purple. His robes caught on fire and he screamed a girly scream, but the fire went out quickly and I saw a person with black hair and eyes and fire dancing across his body. He extended his hand torwds the Possesed people and they all retreated, he then snapped his fingers making all the people who I had un-Possesed be repossessed execpt the ones in the water. So this was the guy that could posses people and make them do what ever he wanted, and Zane was his master. I couldent let the people be taken again by this man and I extended my wings felling another tug at my gut. Small flames danced around every female Possesed people and a voice said in my head "Protected from the dark flames are the innocent Possesed women. Flames of light dance around them and they return home carrying the flame withen. When in trouble the flame shall protect them." Then all of the women who had been Possesed disappered in a flash of purple and blue light. The man who had controled them turned and made eye contact with me. "THOUGH YOY HAVE PROTECTED THE WOMEN I POSSESED FOR NOW I SHALL GET THEM BACK." He yelled. To be honest I had no idea what the heck had just happened so I just set Zanes robes on fire again. He screamed and the man yet again put out the fire. Then they all disappered in a poof of smoke, including all the men he was possessing. I suddenly felt very light headed and it started to rain, if I hadn't been a light headed Pheonix I would have enjoyed the rain but even though I was immune to the waters elect to Pheonix's the ice cold of the rain didn't help. I wobbled and glided down from my pearch in the tree crash landing on the ground. Laurance's, Sly's and Sky's worried voices yelled inside of my head but I just couldn't get up or answer them. Oh just go away rain! I thought to myself and then the rain stoped. I felt warm hand picking me up and I shrunk down to my shoulder pearch size and curled into the warmth. Falling asleep, hoping that everyone in my village was alive and okay.