Swaying

Cadenza: I was bending over Garroth and Caster had just taken out the arrow. Garroth winched but didn't scream, Caster bandaged his arm up. I squealed his hand on the arm that wasn't injured and gave him an encouraging smile. He smiled back then said "I think I should *Yawn* yet some sleep. You should go check on the others." He drifted off to sleep after saying that and I went to go see my brother, and apparently my other brother who was Laurance's brother so he was my bro too. When I walked into the room in Jess's basement were Laurance had first been when Ungruth brought him back from the Neather. Laurance and Sly were sitting down in the bed talking about somthing, "Hi guys!" I said then enveloped both of them in a large hug. They hugged back laughing, "Cadenza, it's so good to see you again! I see your with Garroth now." Laurance said teasingly. I blushed and replied "Yup! He asked me to be his girlfriend. And guess what I told him?" They both studied my face then Sly said "Not until my brothers give me permission?" I smacked his arm and said "I said yes! I don't need your permission! I'm 21 years old!" Laurance laughed as Sly rubbed his arm, I knew it had hurt but I didn't want Laurance laughing at me either so I slapped his arm also. "Hey!! What I do wrong?" He said rubbing his own arm. Sly and I both burst out laughing but Sly stoped abruptly and he and Laurance just kinda sat there in silance that was kinda of awkward until I remembered that Sky, Jess, and them could talk threw their minds. That's probuly what they were doing, "Sorry! Just talking to Sky, He asked us to come up to dinner. Jess is still sleeping." Laurance explained apologetically. "It's okay bro now come on! Kawii-Chan cook! Did you know that Dante and Kawii-Chan are dating?" I said gossiping. We all went upstairs to see Zoey, Sky, Malici, Levin and Dante. We sat down just as Kawii-Chan brought in the food. "Thanks Kawii-Chan!" Dante says beaming. Kawi-Chan blushes and sits down. We all eat the good food until Untill Max burst threw the door Barney yelling incoherent things behind him chasing him. "Same me Sky!" Max yelled running around the room Barney hot on his tail yelling things in another language. Sky laughs and says "Calm down Barney! Max give him back his Apple." Max guilty hands over an apple that's in his hand and Barney snatches it triumphantly and leaves. Max also leaves and we all stair at Sky who continues eating as if this was normal. "What?" He asks a bit of lettuce on his face. Sly and Laurance start laughing and soon we all join in. It's good to forget Zane for a minute. Suddenly I fell light headed and get up saying "I'm going to go to bed now." As I start walking torwds the door the room sways and I hear Laurance say "Cadenza?" The room starts to sway even more as I hear Laurance get up along with Sly and come walking over to me. "Cadenza." I hear Sly's voice say. "Come to meeeee." A voice comanded inside my scull and I fought against it. Suddenly the voice was pushed from my mind and I dobbled over gasping for air. The world stoped spinning and I was in a heap on the ground both Laurance and Sly were checking my pulse or my tempature. 

Laurance: "I'm going to bed now." Cadenza says suddenly. I stop laughing and so does Sly as she gets up and starts walking torwds the door. Some evil pressence is creeping around her feet so I say "Cadenza?" She keeps walking torwds the door but now I could see she was swaying, Sly and I get up and start walking towrds her and the evil pressence grows. "Cadenza!" I yell and Sly and I use our powers to push the evil pressence out of her mind. It was the same pressance that had possessed the other people except stronger. But because Sly and I both did it it didn't hurt as much. She dobbled over gasping for air and fell to the floor. Sly started checking her pulse and I starting checking her tempature. She opened her eyes and just kinda breathed for a few minutes and Sky and the others were also around us just standing up. I helped her sit up and she asked "What the heck was that?" Sly replied "The guy who possessed all the other people was trying to possesse you, we managed to kick him out though. How are you felling sis." We helped her to her feet and led her over to a chair "Thank you. That was creepy, a voice in my head was saying come to me and the world was swaying." She said leaning back into the chair. "Guys? What's going on?" I heard Jess's voice ask sleepily. "The creepy flame guy just tryed to possess Cadenza but Laurance and Sly stoped him. How was your nap?" Sky replied. "What the! I'm coming right down there!" She replied. A few minutes later she came down the stairs and Sky picked her up and seated her on Cadenza's lap when she requested it. I still loved Jess but I knew she loved Sky I could feel in threw my powers, though Sly and I were her best friends that were boys. Jess cuddled up to Cadenza and Cadenza fell asleep after a few minutes. "Now, we need to discuss what to do about Zane." Jess said looking straight at me.