Searching

Ross: After the were wolves left we all went to go check on Sky and Jess who according to Zoey were still sleeping. We went into Jess's room and saw her sleeping on her bed and Sky was asleep in a cot in the corner. Zoey had thought it best to keep them in the same room as if they got to far away from each other they telaported back so she had given up having them in spseprate rooms and left Aarron and Thor to watch them. Thor was looking at Jess deep in thought and Aaron was asleep in a chair. Laurance's and Sly's mom Sccarlet was awake and looking out the window. "They haven't woken up yet?" I said as we walked into the room Sccarlet turned and replied "Jess used a lot of energy and concentration as she had to heal magical wounds as well as physical. Sky some how landed his energy and calmness to her which helped he greatly but as this was the first time for both of them to do anything so strong they passed out. They will both be fine. Probuly." I could tell she had added in the last bit to tease us but I must have been teh only one to see that as everyone else was visibly frightened and I laughed. "How can you be laughing at such a town as this!"  Max fumed and Kaurance and Sly were about to go on a similar yelling bit when they saw their moms face, she was trying to keep a strait face but failing. "Mom!" Sly and Laurance said at the same time realizing it was a joke. "They will both wake up tomorrow, don't worry." Sccarlet said laughing and shooting out everyone from the room but stoping me and she asked "Ross will you take first watch?" I nodded quickly glad to be  honored  with this task. 

Sly: we all went down stairs and played cards and ate a very late lunch as it was three. (Guys you still haven't sent any engage the party ideas or wedding ideas so let's say teh endgame the party was canceled but the wedding will still go on, just much later than they planed. Wait I've said to much farewell.) Laurance took next watch over Jess and Sky and I went out to go find Katz, Steaven (GUYS I FORGOT ABOUT ALEX AND HIS SISTER IM SORRY.) So they could help us go get Alex and May who had went searching for some of the stuff they thought would help turn Jess back into a human. I came across Steaven who was on one knee proposing to Lucinda. I kept in my hiding place as she said "Yes" and they kissed while I was filming it, they would thank me later. I pretended I was just walking along the rode walking there way and I said after they had done kissing. "Hey Steaven I'm going to get Katz so we can look for Alex and May." Steaven replied "Okay! Meet you ate the gate." And Lucinda kissed his check then she telaported back to her house and Steven walked beside me "Finaly gona settle down?" I said being his shoulder playfully. "I love her Sly, so much." Was his dreamy replie and we came across Katz who was talking with the new lord Garroth!! "Hello Lord Garroth and Katz may I borrow Katz to go look for Alex and May?" I asked formally and Garroth Laughed "I'm gonna pull a Aphmau aka Jess and say don't call me Lord." He said and then explained how Jess had never liked being called Lord. Sounds like her! We went along with Katz and left after telling Tony were we were going, we would come back withen three days If we didn't find them.