Chapter/update

About two days later, there planing to go to Okasis, just Laurance,Sly,Sky, Jess, Max, and a female of your choice who doesn't have a boyfriend yet. (So not Nicole, Kawi-Chan, Lucinda, Wait guys, do you want her to meet Katlen? That would be cool! Tell me in the coments or just vote. I fact please do both, I don't get a lot of coments now a days. I could just not have a Female of your choice and make her meet Katlen, then later Travis. Would you like that?) Jess still hasn't told Sly or Laurance who there dad is, it was desided she would tell them if they asked to be told or in a dire situation. Max is going with him as his dad (Also Nicole's dad) keeps trying to get him to take king education and stuff that he doesn't want to do. The rest of the people are left in Pheonix drop to Gaurd it from Zane and the strange fire dude. They have just said their goodbyes and have left well armed and also Jess desided Garroth would be Lord of the village along with his Fiancé Cadenza who shall be Lady of Pheonix drop. After the ceremony and stuff Garroth is now lord and Cadenza is now Lady, Malici and Levin are staying in Jess's house along with a still weak Aaron who will be head Gaurd. Dante and Steven will be the second in command guards and the rest of the groups is pretty much guards in training or just solders incase of attack. (Also I've been reading quite a few werewolf books and wonder if maybe you guys would like me to try to make one? Comment if you do want me two please. Otherwise or how will I know if you don't?) Anyway there in their way to Okasis making sure to stay hidden in the trees until................

What will happen next? Dudududu (sorry just got no insperation to write right at this moment. Kinda overwhelmed with school.)