Extra chapter for the day!

Max: I was helping Garroth ride out with more horses to go help Sly and Laurance and the others. Something was blocking the mind cominucating from Sly and Laurance and Caster just ran past us with Angel who looked very injured. I hope she would be okay, I had a small crush on her. We rode for,about fifteen minutes before Tony flew over our heads super fast carrying somthing. We met teh others and all of the werewolves and put the injured ones on the extra horses. Only three had died and almost every single male was injured. All of the women and children were hungry and had some small injures so when we arrived at Kiki's barn every cot was filled and some sleeping bags in the floor. Angel and Katz were helping Zoey and I was suprized as I had heard from Sly and Laurance that both were server lay injured. "Were is Jess and Sky? There suppose to be helping and I can't mind contact them. And how are you two up and about I was told you guys were very injured." I said to Angel and Katz. Kala was hugging Katz at this time so he didn't respond but Angel explained and said they had managed to separate them and bring them to their respective beds were both were out cold. After all the werewolves had been bandaged up they went back home but would return withen a month to bring Kiki to their new village as Boldof had proposed to her and Leona, Kiki's little girl was a werewolf so it would be best if she grew up with them. (Boldofs wife had been one of the ones that had died in a fire on their village.) "good bye my love" Boldof said kissing Kiki before leaving and I thought it was sweet but I just scowled on the outside like usual as I was worried about Sky and Jess. According to Angel and Zoey his amulet had glowed along with Jess's amulet and then they had both passed out. Sky had talked to me about a week ago about how he now had a Pheonix carving on his amulet just like Jess did along with a human carving. He theorized that if he touched teh Pheonix carving he would trans form into one. He also told home about appearing in the hurricane/Tornado thing that had happen when Jess Transfomed back. He said that his Amulet and Jess's amulet might be linked. Which was pretty cool if you ask me, though I shall always be better at holding my breath without magic. (Just a random fact in me book that Max can hold his breath for a long time.) I could hold mine twice as long as him though Ross would beat us both as he was part narwal.