1

-edited-
_____
____
__

This day was as normal as any other day for the -h/c- haired girl. She walked around the cold night, her scarf wrapped around her neck for warmth. Her hands in her pockets, she looked down at the side walk as she walked on.

It's been 3 years since the incident, memories flushed her mind. Tears hitting her soft -e/c- eyes. She let out a little whimper as the tears rolled down her face.

'Why can't things be like before, before everything went down hill' she thought.

She pushed the thought out of her head, nothing can changed what has been done. She needed to stay positive, but it was nearly impossible because of today.

Today is the 3'rd year anniversary of her dead friends. At least she thinks they are dead. It's been three years since Jeffrey woods, Liu woods, and Jane Arkensaw were either in the hospital, dead, or went missing.

'People gave up searching and everyone assumed they were dead, I mean everyone had to move on with their lives. Right?' She's asked herself.

She let out a shaky breath as her eyes scanned the abandon hospital to where they were taken in 3 years ago then vanished. The place was shut down for rat infestation. Now, it's nothing but a old rotted building surrounded by trees and empty space from where the houses were.

People felt creeped out by the shut down hospital, so they moved and no one wanted the houses so the city were forced to bulldoze everything down except the hospital, Now it's nothing.

-y/n- carefully walked up the steps of the torn down building, she looked up at it, her tears still glossing over here -e/c- eyes. Not much came though, she cried a lot on the way here.

She pulled out three flowers from her coat and went inside the building by going through the broken door.

She went up the dark messed up steps to the 3rd floor, she went to room 313 and went inside, here was were Jeff went for surgery, she placed a blood red rose on the bed. The room was a mess much like the whole building.

She said some few things and proceeded to room 314, that's were Jane went for her surgery, -y/n- remembered talking to Jane while she was in a small comma, mostly telling her about her day and begging her to wake up. She remembered crying all the time begging for Jane to wake up and giving balloons and flowers.

I guess she got her wish, Jane woke up one day and disappeared. At least, that's what the doctors had told her.

-y/n- walked over to the bed, a chair sat next to it. She smiled to herself, they still didn't move the chair. That's where she had sat when she talked to her.

A few tears escaped her eyes as she laid a purple flower on the bed, she said some words and left.

She went to room 315 that's were Liu went when he went to the hospital. She went inside the room and memories came hitting her head, tears escaped her eyes as she remembered what happened.

She too talked to liu, and told him stories as he laid in his coma, she remembered telling him how she liked him, and how she misses him so much.

She remembered joking with him saying how Jane and Jeff should date. (Jane never told her that she was gay). She also remembered going to his house to talk to him. He would tell her how his brother had a major crush on Jane.

They would giggle and make plans for pairing those two up, but it failed when the three idiots from the stupid gang of theirs decided to attack them.

Randy, Troy, and Keith were their names. (No not from Tron, it's in Jeff's original story)

Randy made sure Jeff was hurt physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Tears rolled down her face as she remembered everything, she went over to the bed and laid down a blue rose and said some words. But three words came out of her lips, Something she should have said a very long time ago.

"I love you"

She whispered and walked away.

[comment_vote_share]

{follow me on
Instagram:
@anime_fondness }