65

Herro!!
Ahh another chapter? Damn, I'm on a role.

Thank you so much to YoominIsGreat for letting me use their OC called Rosé!! Give them love and support please!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my channel on YouTube: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_______
_____
__

Immediately people began to panic and scream. Everyone was running everywhere, pushing, shoving, etc. I was caught in the middle as people ran past me, shoving me in different directions.
They swarmed tried to get out but one of the people, the girl, was at the entrance blocking it.

She cut whoever came near her with her sheers. I was being shoved backwards as I bumped into someone, I turned around and noticed Max. His brown shaggy hair and deep blue eyes were filled with concern and worry, his freckles were clearly noticeable with the lighting.

"Hey, we need to get the others" he yelled over the screaming crowed as the flood of people were running everywhere.

"You're right" I screamed back as I looked at everyone, people even started to climb the ladder in an attempt to get away from everyone and the psychopaths. It didn't work well as they soon began to fall, luckily the net caught them.

God, it was getting hectic. I scanned around the tent, if I could find any sharp thing I could maybe cut a little hole in the tent to slip through.

Or call 911.

I took out my phone only to find no service, someone tampered with the WiFi and put a block.

These are trained killers, of course they thought of that.

In frustration I put my phone back into my pocket and scanned the screaming crowed. Hoodie and Masky seemed to be running at everyone as they searched. Searching for something, searching for someone.

My thought soon drifted to the call and I put some pieces together, the caller announced I had stabbed him and he wanted revenge. As I thought back to the night I think I only stabbed one person...

I stabbed hoodie.

Hoodie is after me, they want me dead.

They want me.

I grabbed Max's hand and pushed through the crowed as I found a part of the tent.

"Max, Max" I ushered, "do you have anything sharp on you?" I urged him as he frantically pulled out his keychain. Fortunately, he had a small pocket knife attached to it; taking it off the keychain and quickly flipped it out.

I took ahold of it and started cutting through the tent as people around me started to take notice of my new escape.

Unfortunately their greed got the better of them and pushed me through to try and escape for themselves.

I fell to the floor dropping my knife as people trampled over and passed me.

The whole place started to smoke as LJ's fog thickened, one of the killers took notice of my hole and made their way over here in attempts to secure it.

I was still on the ground getting trampled as I felt the fog around me thicken more.

A hand shot out of the fog and took a good grip on my arm, yanking me up roughly.

I winced as I looked up to find Laughing Jack. He swung me over his shoulder as he turned towards Hoodie, as he secured the hole.

Hoodie's gaze fell on me as I was on LJ's shoulder.

"Give us the girl" he demanded as LJ giggled in delight, he had made a deal with the smiling killer. Like hell he would break it for that faceless bitch.

"No can do buds, I need her alive for now" he giggled out as he kept a good grip on my legs.

"He will send more people for her, is it really worth your existence to protect this mortal? She's nothing" Hoodie spoke as his words dripped with hatred.

'Um excuse me, I am worth more then your mask- fucker' I thought as anger filled me up inside a bit.

Laughing Jack laughed as Hoodie made his statement. He didn't care for the mortal, he just cared for his prize if he completes his job right.

"Just like you, my pal" Laughing Jack began as he laughed, "I have a job and a mission to complete" With that the smoke engulfed both LJ and I as we disappeared from the carnival.

We appeared in this small cabin as LJ sat me down on this old couch, I looked around the dim lit room as he left. He walked into another room disappearing from my eyes.

I took a minute to recollect myself.

"What the flip just happened" I mumbled to myself as the whole thing seemed like a dream to me. God I wish it was but I knew it was real, they mean business.

I sat there for God knows how long as LJ came back with someone beside him.

"Liu?" I said in confusion as he nodded, his scarf still tied around his neck. He's still the same after all these years.

"Liu, where am I?" I asked as I looked around some more, he walked towards me and sat down as LJ left to go back to the tent.

"I've been searching for you, we are at a friends house" he spoke, his eyes trailed towards me as I was still confused.

"I need to go back" I began, "my friends—"

"—they're fine" He finished.

"You said that last time, you assured me last time my friends would be fine" I argued, "but I still don't know if Carrah is alive or dead after all these years."

His eyes scanned my face as memories flashed through my head. I need to go back and save my friends, I at least need to try. If I don't then I'm the same as before.

"Look" he started, "I know I messed up in the past but your new friends are safe, they won't die like your—"

"—what do you mean, 'won't die' my last friends didn't die" I argued as my emotions were going haywire.

He sighed sadly as he looked down, my body stiffened as realization started to set in. I sat up a bit more as I looked at Liu.
He had to be joking.

"No" I whispered, "no one died, she only went missing" I assured myself as Liu lifted his eyes to me.

"Tell me I'm right Liu" I demanded as he avoided my eye contact. his eyes falling to the hardwood floor as his hair covered his face. A shadow replaced his eyes as my eyes widen a bit in realization.

"Tell me" I semi-yelled, "I'm right."

He looked up at me, his eyes filled with regret.

"-y/n-, Carrah died the day she was kidnapped" he whispered as my world started to crumble once more, a relapse of the past.

________
_____

HEEEEYYY
I died Lolol fuck.

I already planned on killing myself off in the beginning XD so it's not much of a shocker to me.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Love you all!