Chapter 73 (preview)

Herro!!
Hope you enjoyed the book up until this point!!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channe: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_______
_____
___

         Once Levi was placed in the orphanage the cops had found the victims phone and had contacted their parents. They explained what had happened and of course the parents broke down. The parents then informed Julia, since she was close with their daughter, about the horrific incident.

Soon Julia and her friends (who were the (y/n's) friends as well) had all known about it. They asked the (y/n)'s parents about the child and was told he was in the orphanage.

Julia, being the aunt and already in love with the child, decided to apply for adoption of the child. After about 2 years of getting the information, graduating from college, and having the social services help and find a suitable home for Julia to take care of the child was done, she was finally able to fully adopt Levi. The grandma of Levi was thankful for Julia. The grandpa would be thankful as well if he were still on this earth. I'm sure he's watching over his grandchild and wife from up-above.

Julia had became the mother of Levi as he was now 2 and a half years old. Julia's friends, who were also friends with (y/n), had visited little Levi and helped with him. They all graduated and lived fairly close to one another.

    Time seemed to fly by fast though as Sam and Julia had became a couple over the years and helped raise Levi as their own. Levi, on the other hand, was a smart, quiet, little boy who was very oddly obedient. Of course he had temper problems and didn't listen from time to time (like any other child) but he was defiantly more well behaved then most.

They didn't have much trouble despite him being a little child. He rarely smiled despite (y/n) always smiling. They never really met the father of Levi so they couldn't quite understand where his attitude came from. They assumed it was the father side.

They loved him regardless though, he did smile occasionally and loved to help. He was 5 and already in kindergarten.

"Levi" Julia called from the kitchen of their small house. Julia was 25 now and Sam was 26. They were young and would often get stares whenever they go out but they didn't mind.

"Sweetheart want to read another story before bedtime?" She asked the little boy, his green eyes lit up as she could see (y/n) in them. Her eyes began to water as (y/n) flashed through Levi's face. God, how she missed her.

"Yes mommy" Levi beamed as he grabbed his favorite dark green blanket and ran to his room as Julia giggled softly. He had started calling her mommy even though she had told him stories about his real mom. He didn't really understand but he also didn't really care. He had parents that loved him, that is what he knew.

Sam came up behind Julia and gave her a hug as he nuzzled into her neck. She relaxed a bit from his touch and smiled to herself.

"He's growing up so fast" she whispered as he hummed in response, "He's perfect, no?" Sam smiled while he replied with a small 'yes'.

He soon let go of the hug as Julia made her way to Levi's room, she walked in only to find him wrapped up in his favorite blanket and eagerly awaiting for her arrival. He had a small book in his lap as she sat on the edge of the bed next to him. He scooted close to her as he snuggled against her body while Julia opened the book.

It was some children's book that he had picked out, she read to him as he smiled while dozing off a bit.

This was their perfect family.

End of the first book
________________
_______
_
Hope you enjoyed the book up until this point!! Book two will be out today hopefully.

I will try to make book three as well, book three is when the reader comes back as a reincarnation!! :D

But anyways, love you all and I hoped you enjoyed!!