16

Sorry for the wait!

22 votes for next chapter!!

comment, vote, share!!
____________
I made my bed comfy on the floor. Carrah came back with food and drinks like she had said earlier.
I wonder if things are going to stay the same, I mean with everything happening and that person is back in our lives once more I just don't know.

I glanced at carrah as she was eating popcorn. With a spoon? Yes, a spoon. Out of all things it just has to be a spoon, I grinned Internally. She hasn't changed a bit, I guess she was to focused on the movie that she didn't sense me staring at her.

I just have to wonder how on earth does she know things that I don't know- and the others! Carrah is usually the last in the group to retrieve any information. This only brought more questions- questions I don't want to deal with at the moment.

I sighed in my mind as I turned my gaze to the colorful pictures on the flat screen tv. Even though the lions are happily singing about love in the air I can't help my mind wondering over the person I met earlier. Could it be- that they are going to take away Xavier? Or even get him distracted to the point I won't have any contact with him at all? It has to be that- that is what happened when I was little.

Jealousy.

It's not a good feeling.

I cringed as I tried to focus on the movie once more.

Maybe, things won't even change and I'm just overthinking everything.

Ya.

That's it.

I tried to convince myself- it worked. At least for the night.

****

I woke up with a groan, as I rolled over.

My body ached from laying on the floor- I looked to the side to see carrah neatly folded blanket. She must be up already- she's an early bird.

I groaned and got up leaving a mess in my once warm place on the floor.

'I'll get it later' I though and headed down the stairs to the kitchen. That's where I saw pancakes and sausages.

Yum!!

Carrah was already half way finished as I grabbed a plate and put the food I want on it.

I sat down eating the delicious food in silence as carrah every so often checked her phone.

Yup, still same old carrah.

After a while her and I finished and we got ready for the day. Apparently as I was sleeping carrah managed to text our friends to see if they want to hang out- they said yes.

I told her I would meet her there later- I had to go check in with my parents and grab some money.

The walk home was nice- morning air was lovely as the wind softly blew. I loved it.

I hummed a song as my house came into view.

I headed inside as my father was gone and my mother was about to leave.

I came up behind her and hugged her. She jumped and quickly turned around.

Her face immediately went from fear to a nice warm smile.

"Goodness child, you scared me" she gave a soft laugh.

I giggled in response, "sorry mom, I just wanted to come and check in with you. Also, can I go meet up with my friends?" I asked.

She smiled, "sure, be back home when it's dark"

"Of course! Thank you!" This time I hugged her properly as she laughed a little and hugged me back.

****

I had my stuff and walked to the mini cafe, I could see my friends in the distance talking to one another- I guess they don't see me.

I smiled a little and then all of a sudden my vision went black.

"Guess who" someone whispered in my ear.

_______________
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
Follow me on Instagram at : anime_fondness