11

Sorry for the late chapter, just assume I put up late chapters >.< bad habit I know. . But on the bright side, no more school in a few days!

5 votes for next chapter!!
_______

Y/n walked where ever, just taking in the scenery. She hummed a small tune and walked in silence.

Within five minutes or so she arrived at the edge of some kind of woods, she seen this place before and had always went inside but never deep enough to her liking, you see, she's a very curious girl.

Thinking to her self why she came here, she soon pushed the question away. Sighing internally, she went inside the woods exploring for absolutely no reason, just out of boredom.

Time passed for what seemed like hours but merely 45 minutes, she stopped to rest at a nearby tree.

"Time to go back I guess" she mumbled to herself, finding another way she began walking back.

As she made her way back she looked around, astonished, she stopped. She remembered this place, it seemed familiar almost like déjà vu. Soon enough, with some good looks, she remembered. Smiling to herself, she remember this is where she had played with her friends, also, this is where she had met Xavier, a happy moment indeed.

"Gosh" she looked around, " I can't believe I forgot this place."
She sat down and smiled, looking ahead she saw the tree to where hers and Xavier names were carved into-it's where Xavier had first made a friend, a real friend.

"Can't believe, it's been 10 years or so, God, it feels like it was only yesterday that I met that goofy boy" she chuckled to herself remembering everything that had happened here.

"This was fun." She smiled, soon she got up to leave. She walked out of the woods with a huge smile plastered on her face.

She hummed silently to her self thinking of the past.

Time seemed to pass as she stood in front of her favorite cafe. It was a cafe I guess, more less anyways. She smiled at the people politely as she went in line for a desert or something. As she waited in line she couldn't help be feel watched, it was kinda crowded-not really. It seems she has been feeling that feeling for a while now, just who was watching her was the answer she would like to know.

She fake yawned as she stood in line hoping who ever was watching her had yawned as well. As luck may have it a person in the corner too, had yawned, her eyes catching the mysterious ones.
Her smile had dropped, of course it was someone she hated-not hate more like despise? Hate was a bit to much. She disliked that person, her face turning into a frown, but barely noticeable to the mysterious figure.

Y/n turned away from the stranger as she waited for her turn to get her order in. As she stood in line looking for something to get she felt that persons gaze on her once more, more intimidating than before. She shifted uncomfortably in her spot as she felt the gaze get more intense if possible.

Sighing out of frustration she turned and left the small cafe, more like ran out.

She sprinted home, getting away from that stranger, not much of a stranger she supposed.

That was enough for one day.

Out of everyone she had ran into today. The one at the cafe was the worst. She though she would never see that person again.

The person whom she despise is back in town. But the question in her mind was why? Why now?
_____
Cliff hanger.
Sorry for the lack of update.

Follow me on Instagram:
@anime_fondness