61

Herro!!
Hope you enjoy this chapter~
It's different then the others Lolol

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: bloomatea
______
—-

That night flew by fast, actually the whole school year flew by fast. That night when we tried to get Carrah back was the last night I saw Liu and Jeff.

I did feel like I was being watched and I couldn't help but see Ben's real face everywhere from time to time. Xavier was gone, Luke was gone, Bella was gone, everyone- besides my friend group- was gone.

Matter of fact, the small, tight group dispersed, Carissa, Nicole, Kaspien, Mercedes, everyone left to find different friends- to try to get over Carrah.

It wasn't long till school ended and I moved away, I didn't bother telling my friends since they were busy with dealing with other friends. I didn't inform Liu either so I hope he will get over me, to get over this whole situation.

I finally put it behind me, I'm (y/a) now and a sophomore in college. It's been fun living in a dorm room with my new roommate; Julia. We shared common interest even though we both still disagreed on some things.

She was a funny girl, beautiful smile, long straight, light brown hair with blonde highlights. She had big brown eyes that would twinkle with delight when talking about her favorite musical. She couldn't decide between Heathers or Hamilton though she was leaning towards Hamilton.

She is an amazing person over all. She is smart, not overall smart like the best person out that but she was above average.

She helped me with some things as I repaid her with things she needed help on.

We were the best of friends and through my college life so far with her by my side it helped me forget some of the terrible things that had happened.

For a moment I had forgotten about Liu, forgotten about everyone- I felt happy. No more weight on my shoulders.

I think it's finally over.

(The end)

(Just kidding, did I get you?) 

I sat on my bed listening to whatever song that was on in my playlist. I was doing some homework while Julia went out to get us both some food. It was around 9:00 pm (21:00) and I was starving. As a college person it's a struggle to get food and maintain a good grade in my classes, was my grades the absolute best? No, but they were decent and that's good enough for me.

I sighed a bit as it was early September, I looked out my window and mumbled a little as I looked up at the moon. I wanted to take a break for a bit to rest up, I grabbed my phone and looked at the group chat that consisted, Drew, Felix, Abriel, Landen, Suki, Max, Aaron, Alex, and of course Julia and I.

Apparently they were talking about plans for this weekend, going out to the carnival in a nearby town. Max wanted to know who was all on board, I saw a lot of  'I am' some haven't answered yet. I quickly typed 'I am' as I then shut off my phone to finish up this last page of homework for tonight.

As I was finishing it I heard the normal 'ding' as I paused my work and picked up my phone to find an unknown message.

'I missed you'
The unknown number had read.

"What the.." my voice trailing off as I contemplated if I should type back or not. In the end I chose not too and sat my phone on my bed and returned to my work.

Perhaps it was a wrong number, let's just hope it was.

After another 20 minutes has passed I heard the door open in my apartment and the same old voice I know all to well.

"AYYYE GIRL, I GOT FOOOOD" Julia shouted not caring about our fellow college girls next door over.

I laughed and left my room heading to the main room of the house as she sat the food on the counter. The kitchen had no doors as it was connected to the main room, which was the living room. We had one bathroom down the small hall that led to our combined room.

"What did you get this time?" I chuckled a bit as I neared the food.

"I got (f/f)" she cheered as she handed me my food which I gladly took and plopped on the couch exhausted.

She grabbed some utensil and sat beside me while handing me what I need for my food.  

She turned on the TV while we ate in a comfortable silence, making some jokes here and there.

As it was nearing 10:45 pm, my food was long finished, I decided to wash up and head to bed as she decided to stay up a bit more.

I told her goodnight and did my night routine and even managed to take a nice, warm shower.

As time passed I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.

'This is the life'

Before I could fully fall asleep my phone started to ring.....

___________________
____________
_____

I needed to skip ahead to make in more exciting and to get to the end of the book. This book has been going on far to long and it kinda needs to end at some point.

Hope you enjoy!

Also, I need this to hurry up and end so I can make book 2 and maybe book 3 for this series.

Lolol love you all!