36

Like.share.comment

Hope you like it!!
_________

'Oh shnikeys, what am I going to do?' I thought to myself.

I stepped out from my spot as I gazed at the trio. I mean, my cover was already blown so might as well come out.

I looked at them as my mind came up with an idea. I calmed myself down so I wouldn't freak out to much.

"Hey. . I came to find you two because my friends were asking for a dance. ." I spoke, "I heard voices and followed them and found you guys, I just got here" I finished, lying a bit.

Who cares though, it's not like I haven't lied before right?

The looked at each other, my eyes however went to Liu.

How did they know him, why would they know him. Questions where formed in my head until the silent Jack spoke up.

"Cut the bullshit, we know you were there longer and had other intentions"

His voice sent a shiver down my spine as I looked at them, I can feel my color slowly drained from my face, I was caught in a web.

"I don't know what you're ta-"
I was rudely cut off by someone putting a hand on my shoulder.

I quickly turned my head to see a smiling Luke, honestly I have never been so glad to see his face.

"Hey there kitten, I was just wondering where you were" He then looked at the trio and his face turned into confusion but his eyes told me something else.

"Uh huh, well if you three don't mind, Ima just borrow her for a sec!" He grabbed my hand and began to drag me back to the dance floor until some voices piped up.

"Hey you can't-"
"Shut up, it's fine"
"Let them go, we have to leave anyways"

The voices began to distant themselves as Luke and I neared the dance room filled with other voices.

I let out a shaky breathe I never thought I had held.

When we got to the room filled with people Luke let go of my hand.

Before anything could happen I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a small hug, my emotions where running wiled and they wouldn't stop.

He seem shocked but I felt his arms wrap around me as-well as his head rested on top of my head.

"I've never been so happy to see you, despite everything up to this point" I whispered into his chest.

He didn't say anything so I assumed he just smiled.

After about 10 seconds I let go and turned around to look for one of my friends.

I glanced at him as he smiled at me.

"Thank you, but I think I'm going to head home"
I told him, I needed to get out of here. I needed to go somewhere away from him.

I searched around for one of my friends, it seems Luke didn't follow me which was good.

As I glanced around I caught sight of kas and Carrah. Quickly, I made my way towards them. They seemed to be enjoying themselves a bit but they also seemed bored out of their mind- maybe just maybe I can see if they will come home with me.

There's no way I will go alone at night.

"Hey" I spoke to the two, the loud music blasting in the background.
"I was wondering if you two wanna go home with me, I'm kinda tired ya know?"
I tried to persuade them a bit, hoping I won't go alone.

They glanced at each other and my nerves started to kick in, please oh please say you will- at least one of you.

Finally Carrah smiled, "I will, I'm tired as well and bored as fuck. Let's ditch the place" she explained, I smiled a bit- delighted that I won't be going alone tonight.

"What about you kas?" I asked, hoping she will come- the more that comes the more I feel okay.

She looked at us and back in the crowd.

"Uhh.. I already told Carrah this but I'm waiting for a friend from the other school to show up, I invited her and I barely get to see her so.." she trailed off.

I gave her a small and nodded.

"Okay, I guess it's just you and I Carrah" I told her and she gave me a small chuckle.
"I guess" she agreed and began to walk to the exit.

As I began to walk to the exit- following Carrah something then popped in my head.

We don't have a ride home.

_______________
Sorry for the late chapter, from the authors not before I kinda broke my phone lmao Bens fault. >.> little ass hat.

Anyways hope you have a great day and don't forget to follow me on Instagram at @//anime_fondness