2

-edited-
_____
___
__

        She walked down the creepy stairs as she thought to herself.

'Love? No not love-not anymore, I did love but not again, I loved him but I gave that up a long time ago. I wanted to move on, no, I needed to. So I did, it's what's best.'

Tears escaped her eyes.

"Remember -y/n- you're supposed to be heartless, it's less pain if you don't have emotions" she whispered to herself. "It will save a lot of pain and suffering, no need to love anymore. Forget them" she told her self.

She descended the last of the stairs and headed to the door. As she was about to walk out a voice spoke up and she jumped.

"It's nice to see you again, and love? You truly don't love anymore? But why leave flowers every year for my brother, Jane, and I? Isn't that caring -y/n-? You still love us, you still love me." The voice said sending shivers down -y/n's- spine. "You won't ever forget me, you made a promise" 

Something grabbed her wrist, she didn't want to turn around. Her eyes are already widen from the voice, her heart beating faster by the second. It can't be him, he's dead.

"-y/n- turn around" the voice said.

She didn't.

The voice asked again but with more anger, his hold on her wrist tightened as she let out a small whimper.

She turned around.

"It can't be" she whispered.

He looked at her, no emotions on his face. His eyes looked lifeless as his scarf covered his mouth.

"Tell me where he is"

She looked at him with confusion.

"What do you mean?" She stuttered, tears about to escape her already puffy face.

"Him, hasn't he been in your dreams yet? He said he would by now" he stated sternly.

Then it hit her. Jeff!

Jeff had recently been coming in her dreams slowly tuning them into nightmares. Tears ran down her face as she remembered the horrific things.

"He did" you quivered, trying to sound confident, but to no avail.

"He came, but you shouldn't be alive." You stuttered out looking into those dull green eyes. Half his face covered with his scarf as you can see some stitches running across his delicate skin.

"Don't worry about that" he calmly said, trying to reason with her.

She yanked her hand away from him.

"You, it can't be true. You're alive?" she paused. "How can this be true, you died. Everyone died that day! You can't be alive"

The boy just looked at her with no emotions, his eyes grazing over hers.

"Believe it, I'm alive and well. Just tell me where he is"

She took a step back and whispered to herself, "You can't be real" she's in denial, "I watched your house burn, I saw the burnt bodies," her voice cracking as it grew louder, "You're not real!" she screamed and ran with more tears falling from her eyes.

"Tsk, wrong answer" he mumbled and took off after her.

Tears were already falling down her face. This has to be some sick dream, a nightmare. Right?

She ran for who knows long, she stayed by the road, some cars still roaming around. She thought it be safer than going through the woods.

She had read a lot of things to know never go in the woods alone, especially if you're being chased.

As she neared her house, cars still road by. She listened if he was still following her but nothing. She slowed down her pace to a light jog.

-y/n- breathed out a relief when she opened her door. Her parents played cards at the table and she waved hi to them while heading up the stairs to her room.

She locked it and sat on her bed taking off her scarf and jacket; sighing.

"What the flip flop" she said out allowed to know one.

"Really? Flip flop? You don't cuss do you" a raspy voice spoke.

-y/n- jumped and turned towards the voice.

There he stood.

"What the actual Frick frack" she whispered and this only made the mysterious person chuckle.

"Nice to see you again -y/n-" the raspy voice said.

[comment, vote, share]
{follow me on Instagram
   @anime_fondness }