25

Hope you like it!!

19 votes for next chapter!!

Follow me on Instagram at anime_fondness

__________
I blinked and rubbed my eyes. When I reopened them he was gone.

I guessed I spaced out since Luke waved his hand in my face.

I swatted it away and glared at him as he gave me a small smile and started packing the stuff up.

"Idiot" I mumbled as Ben, who sat right next to me, chuckled while Luke fake pouted.

I sighed as Luke continued to put the stuff away neatly while Ben pulled out his phone and started playing video games.

Out of curiosity I leaned over his shoulder only to find him playing Minecraft. Of course anyone would stop watching someone play video games during school because it's boring and all but something seemed strange about that game- more like his character.

As I squinted my eyes I noticed he joined a random server and his character started to glitch.

I wondered why he wasn't phased by this, I would be real mad if my game started to glitch.

As I watched more I saw his character slowly stalking other characters that were trying to build what seemed like a house before night came.

His character glitch right in front of one of them and the chat thing in the corner lit up.

Someone had typed 'you shouldn't have done that'.

Weirdest thing about it was that it was from Ben. The thing that makes it weird was the fact that I hadn't seen been type anything in the chat.

I jumped back as the other persons character turned into flames. Nobody noticed except for Luke and Ben, who turned to face me.

The whole class just talked and talked without a care in the world, I, on the other hand was shaking from the game I just witnessed.

as I glanced at Ben's phone once more the game turned black.

"You look like you seen a ghost" Luke said to me as he came near me.

"I basically did" I stated and looked at Ben.

I know he did this, he did something. I just know he is behind the glitch game.

I think he knows that I figured it out however, he didn't say anything just stared at me almost glaring but not to that point.

I gulped a bit as I heard the lovely noise of the bell signaling to go to next class.

I scrambled for my stuff and bolted out the door.

That was horrifying.

***

Later that day I went home and tried to get over the stupid game.

It was Wednesday and next week was prom week. I need to focus on that and not the stupid thing.

Although I couldn't focus on prom because my plans changed.

I think my friends and I aren't going to go together like we had planned and Xavier made it pretty clear he's not going with me- more like Sully made it clear to me that he wasn't going to go with me.

The only person I can think off that wants to go with me is Luke but mercedes would probably want to go with him.

I still hadn't forgot about the kiss that they shared.

God, what am I going to do?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Maybe I won't even go.

But I already bought the dress..

My mind battled with each other till it came up with a draw. I'll just see what happens. We will deal with that when we get there.

I decided to just do my homework and go to sleep as quick as I can so I don't have to worry about anything for the night.

My parents were probably playing cards or just doing their own thing while I tried to go to bed early. More like laying in my bed thinking over the situations that happened today.

I though more about it- that phrase just kept repeating in my head. Where have I heard that before?

'You shouldn't have done that'

I couldn't place my finger on it but I know for a fact I have seen it somewhere before.

I sighed as I didn't want to think about it any longer and just closed my eyes awaiting the comfort of sleep.

***

That night I woke up at 4:00 or so in the morning sweating like a pig. I gasped for air like I did in my dreams.

I woke up with a terrible nightmare something different than before.

I was drowning.

It felt so real, I can still feel my lungs burning.

I felt tears steaming down my face as the pain started to fade.

It felt so horrible.

"Why did it feel so real? It hurt so bad, but why was I drowning to begin with? No one saved me. Why was I alone... " I whispered.

"Now you know how I feel" came a dark glitch up voice.

I froze as I tried to steady my breathing.

"I hope you liked my gift y/n" the voice spoke then came a dark glitch chuckle.

_________
Hope you like it!!
Honestly I kinda wanna get into the more exciting parts!! But it'll have to wait till prom comes!! Hewehewehewe then the fun begins!