32

Herro 🦁, sorry for not posting much!

25 votes for next chapter

Like, comment, share!

Or don't, we are all friends here!
ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ

___________________________________________________

I was shocked to say the least, honestly I though he was just here to keep watch of the loud jack and keep everyone in line. He seemed to be that kind of person.

I laughed a little as I looked at him and Luke.

"Well, I guess you can be my dance partner." I agreed with the quiet jack. Everyone seemed to have gone back to chattering among themselves.

I, on the other hand, looked around the restaurant out of boredom.

Soon enough our dishes came in and the table was packed with different kinds of food.

The waiter left, not without winking at me which I looked away. I refuse to be used as a dummy to flirt with. However, he could be genuinely flirting but a girl like me just doesn't seem fit.

I didn't care though, my food was here so that's all I really want.

I began to eat while others too had joined in their food.

I glanced at the silent jack, he seemed to have bad taken out his phone and just started playing some weird game- or so I though.

I brushed it off, though, I was a little curious as to why he didn't get something to eat.. maybe he is just not hungry. I didn't think much of it.

As an hour or so past, everyone seemed to finish their foods and was now making small talk.

Finally came the check, I totally forgot how we are all going to pay for it. We hadn't discussed it and it kinda slipped my mind.

The waiter had came back and handed us the ticket while taking some empty dishes back.

It got quiet quick, the boys looked around while the girls just kinda looked on their phones.

"So" ben trailed off looking around the table, "how are we going to settle this?"

No one said anything for a little while.

"Lets just pay for what everyone-"
Nicole started but was interrupted by none other than Luke.

"It's alright, I got this" he whipped out his wallet and began taking out some cash, everyone seemed to be somewhat relieved, however, that didn't last long.

"only for the girls though" he inquired after a minute and gave the girls a cheeky smile.

The boys looked pissed.

"Fuck boy" one of the boys mumbled under their breath. This caused the whole table to go silent, then all of a sudden the table erupted with laughter, including myself.

Needless to say almost all the boys paid for dinner and we were now heading out to go to the party.

I, however, was extremely nervous about the dance, the party, the people, everything. It seemed so unusually and defiantly unnatural for me. I felt like I was in a lions den, I guess this is anxiety for you.

As people got in their rightful cars we were now heading to prom. Hopefully nothing out of the ordinary happens, that would be unbearable to say the least.

After I sat in the car in silence, some random song playing in the background, I took the chance to gaze out the car window and let my mind wonder into the dark abyss.

My mind started making up weird scenarios involving Liu and Jeff, ever since the incident of running into them and having reoccurring nightmares of them, I couldn't shake off the feeling of being afraid of them. Who would blame me though?

My nightmares have been like that, involving Jeff and Liu. I also can't really disclose my latest nightmare involving drowning. 

I shuddered at the memory of that particular nightmare, or nightmares.

A little while has passed and we finally made it to our destination.

The car doors opened and I stepped out followed by Nicole.

I saw the other cars pull up and they too had begun getting out of their cars.

I looked at the place for prom and nervously smiled to myself.

'This is it' I thought to myself, 'Prom'

I glanced around and saw people I didn't know heading in the place, classmates of corse.

My glanced was short lived as I heard ben speak up to our whole group of people.

I turned to see everyone together and him in the center talking.

"So let's get into our pairs or groups of people and head inside! The party is gonna start soon and I want to be there when it does!" He exclaimed.

He did have a point, no need to waste time outside. Besides, sooner we go in the sooner we leave.

I watched as the guys staggered to get to their girls, some joking and laughing.

I knew that the silent jack wanted to dance with me but he didn't seem like the type to hang around, he seemed to be that guy that prefers to be by himself.

Actually, I didn't see him at all, now that I think about it. Where is he?

As if on cue I felt someone link to my arm and I sucked in my breath.

I looked to my right and saw the silent jack had linked his arm with mine, he wasn't even looking at me.

I looked up at his face only to find that the darkness of the night and his hood had concealed his face plus those sunglasses.

"Let's head inside, the others will follow" he quietly spoke and had begun to turn the both of us around and walked towards the entrance.

'Alright' I thought, 'not a bad start'.

_________
HERRO MY LIONS!

How are you guys????

It's been a while 😂 sorry for not posting much!

I'll try to keep doing so! I'm just having a tough time with.. issues, I suppose >.>

But I'm here!

Till next time!