57

Herro!!!
This is kind of a sad chapter.. of you like animals then it might be sad..
Good luck!!

Love you all and enjoy~
Also follow me on YouTube: Bloomatea
Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness and Bloomatea

Updates every Saturday
________
____

"—Ben?!"

His head snapped towards Liu and Jeff as they jogged towards him- almost out of breath.

Hoodie stood in front of Masky and I, while Masky took out a knife- still holding onto my wrist.

"What the fuck dude." Jeff screamed at Ben while he rolled his bloody eyes.

"I was caught up with some shit, fucking, Dark was giving me a problem. He's barely being held back in his stupid game." Ben explained as Jeff and Liu tried to catch their breath.

Taking a long look at them it seems they were beaten up pretty bad, cuts and bruises littered their bodies while blood splattered all over their clothing.

"I'm not paying you to be late," Liu mumbled, "look at them, they already have her." With that statement said their eyes all landed on my attacker's and I.

Ben crossed his arms while giving an amused look, as if this is all a game to him.

"Huh, never expected for you to see me like this, love." Just as those words left his lips he earned an elbow to the side by none other than Liu.

"Fuck dude, I'm kidding," he wheezed out while hunching over a bit, "don't injure me, bud." Ben growled while holding his stomach, "We still got to save her." He finished as he regained some of his strength back from the small impact.

"I already asked for backup from two other helpers." Jeff inquired as he took out his knife, "they should be on their way." His eyes soon found my own, I sucked in my breath as his eyes glazed over the two other people holding me captive.

"Give us the girl, fuckers." He sneered ready to attack.

Hoodie shook his head as Masky spoke up, "He wants her, because of you guys the world has proof of our existence. You know the consequences."

"Don't give me that shit," Jeff argued, "I don't work for that faceless bitch."

Jeff took a step towards us just as Hoodie pulled out a gun.

"Doesn't matter if you do or don't, we do and we were given strict orders that must be followed." Hoodie told the group of boys in front of him while aiming his gun towards them.

They all froze, this just got more intense.

"I suggest you leave with your body still intact." Hoodie threatened, holding his wound still. Ben contemplated if he should escape now or never. He took a glance over at the phone that laid on the ground next to him.

"She's seen to much and is in too deep. We will come back for the others over time, that way the whole town doesn't go in an uproar." Masky explained as Hoodie gripped his gun.

Jeff silently cursed under his breath as he took a glance back at his brother and friend.

Liu gripped his spare knife that laid peacefully in his pocket, he was angry but needed to keep his cool. He had to be careful so Sully doesn't take over.

"Again, I suggest you leave before He shows up once more and gives all of us another warning, I'm sure you felt the impact of the first one." Masky stated as everyone fell silent.