55

Herro!!
Credits to cute_aly909 for letting me use her OC in this chapter!! Their OC is "Bullseye".

Credits to Nicadenic for letting me use their OC in this chapter!! Their OC is "The Axeman".
Had a rough week but I'm happy it's the weekend.

Hope you enjoy!
___________
_______
____
__
_

         I only watched as the two that I had loved (as a friend except one of them) since childhood charged at the others and I.

I was pushed back by my kidnapper and had fallen on my butt.

I winced a bit as he got in a ready stance so did his partner in crime; bullseye.

I watched in horror as Jeff tackled the guy with the hook-hand as Liu took down the 15 year old, at least it's them and not me.

I looked back at the knife in the tree. Quickly, I scrambled to my feet and grasped the handle of it.

I yanked it out and turned back to the scene in front of me.

It seems as though the two brothers had the upper hand, I know they can handle this on their own. I gazed down at them as they tackled and scratched at each other.

Liu took a quick glance at my petrified form, "Y/N get out of here now" he yelled at me as I took steps back while holding onto the knife.

The others looked up at me and Jeff was the first to say something.

"My knife" he screamed as I held it in front of me in a protecting manner.

Liu sighed in annoyance as Jeff pushed off 'The Axeman' and stomped towards me.

"Look sweet cheeks, I came here to help you- I know you gave me this knife and you might want it back but listen" he leaned in, his voice becoming darker, "This is mine and mine alone now" his hand found the hilt of it and pried my fingers off. He then took the other knife that was thrown earlier and handed it to me.

"This one is Liu's, use it instead" with that he turned towards the three that just watched in confusion.

"What?" He questioned in a threatening tone. He gripped his knife as he looked at the three boys in front of him.

"This is my knife" he scoffed as he took their confusion as an opportunity to tackle his opponent once more.

Soon their fighting started up again and I took this time to run back to my friends with my knew knife in hand.

I gasped in horror as I stood beside a tree, my friends where badly injured- there wasn't any blood, not noticeable anyways, which was good since it would be hard to explain to the adults in the morning.

I shook my head to get rid of the negative thoughts. I need to focus.

They haven't spotted me yet and I have a knife. It's dark out as well, maybe I can think of an ambush. Though my time is limited so I need to think fast.

I looked down at them, some of them seems to be holding them off as the others were on the floor exhausted and running out of energy.

I looked around the trees, that's when a plan popped in my head.

I quickly ran behind the trees, thankfully I didn't need to be quiet since there were screams and yells everywhere.

I hide behind a trunk of a tree as the orange dudes back was facing towards me, I can take this chance to stab him in the back while he's distracted.

With my plan thought out I finally put it into action.

I jumped on his back as he stumbled back a bit. His hands shot to my arm that was wrapped around his neck.

I used the knife in my hand and stabbed his chest, making sure I missed my arm, I pulled out the knife as some blood started to stain his shirt.

He had grunted in pain while we both toppled to the floor, some of my friends who was fighting him earlier ran over to pin him down while I stood up and raced towards the other group, knife in hand, they were barely holding off the girly mask dude.

"guys" I breathed out as the screams and shouts where still echoing through out the dark woods.

"I wounded the other dude" I informed them as I gazed at the fight scene in front of me.

They all had glanced over at the wounded guy as did the girly mask dude.

"Hoodie" the mask dude screamed as he dismissed this group of girls and raced towards his injured friend.

He pushed off the other girls that held down the wounded boy and quickly picked up his friend from the ground.

He looked over at the group of girls as he had his friends arm slumped over his shoulder while holding him up by his waist.

"We'll be back for you -y/n-" the girly masked mumbled as the boy in orange, known as hoodie, grunted in pain.

"As if you're leaving" one of my friends spoke up and charged at them, she managed to push them down and the others soon followed what she had done.

"That's right" I whispered as I jogged over to them, knife still in hand.

"To leave here alive" I started, "you will need to hand over our friend, Carrah" I mumbled, "or else we will end you" I threatened as I pointed the knife down at them while the girls held them down.

"You don't have the guts" the girly masked dude spat up at me, I only shook my head in disapproval.

"That's where you're wrong" I began as I gazed down at them, "you kidnapped my friend and had hurt the people I cared about- that's unforgivable" I squatted down next to them, "plus I just stabbed your friend and it felt great" it didn't really, yeah it was great because they deserved it but I'm still human and I have morals.
You can call it guilt.

I could sense that he narrowed his eyes trying to decipher my statement. Maybe he knows I'm bluffing, maybe I am, I don't know myself in all honesty.

He looked over at his partner who was loosing more blood by the minute.

"Hurry up" I whispered, "he's gonna bleed out"

"Fuck" I heard him mumble under  his breath. He inhaled sharply as I held the knife to his neck.

"Make your choice or I'll make it for you" I threatened some more as I pressed the knife deeper into his skin.

Just then...
A piercing static erupted the night.
__________
Ayyyyeeee another fun chapter lmao
Follow me on Instagram at: anime_fondness
Subscribe to me on YouTube: Bloomatea

Thank chuuuuu
Love you all!!!!