59

HERRO!!

Ahhhhh 2 update in 1 week!!

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness and Bloomatea

Subscribe to me on YouTube: Bloomatea

Please enjoy~

_______
__

       I glanced around, it was nighttime and I had to keep my guard up, though I was exhausted. The fight tired me out plus it's late out right now.

I yawned a bit as Liu took a glance towards my direction.

Kaspien was ahead of Liu and I by a few feet, probably upset that we didn't get Carrah.

I sighed a bit as my eyes started to feel heavy.

Before I knew what to do or think I felt my body lift from the ground. I jumped a bit as I looked at the culprit.

Liu.

I gave him a confused look as he held me in his arms like a bride and a groom. My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, making sure I don't fall.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him as Kas looked behind her and noticed Liu and I in this awkward position, before I could get her attention she turned back around and quietly apologized.

I huffed a bit out of iteration, I could feel Liu smirk behind his scarf.

"Oh nothing" I heard him say.

My eyes grew heavier by the second, subconsciously I laid my head on his shoulder as his scarf gave part of my face some warmth.

I smiled a bit as I closed my eyes, without noticing Liu too, had a smile.

Time seem to past and I awoke to sunshine shining in my face.

I groaned a bit as I rubbed my eyes, I was sore.

I squinted a bit as I looked around at my surroundings, I was at Kaspien's house.

"When did I fall asleep?" I mumbled to myself not expecting an answer as I yawned a bit, I looked around and spotted Kaspien still sleeping.

I stretched a little and got up, finding my things in the process. I went to the bathroom and did my daily morning routine.

Once I was finished, I stepped out the bathroom and packed my stuff up as I noticed Kaspien was awake; somewhat.

I greeted her with a smile as she smiled back a bit, still in her sleepy daze.

"Last night was something" I heard her mumble, suddenly I got flashbacks from it.

We still didn't get Carrah and that was my last chance before I move.

Ahh.. the move.

I forget to mention that to my friends and.. Liu. Not like he cares since he's supposed to be 'dead' or missing, I forget which is which.

There's no way I could possibly tell them, it's heartbreaking as it is plus they are still mourning over Carrah.

Never mind that, my ride was coming soon- in about an hour:

Just as my thoughts came I heard a honking sound from outside.

Odd.. they were not supposed to be here for at least another hour.

I shrugged it off while I laughed a bit and Kaspien gave me a weird look.

"Eh.. I was just thinking about some random things" I told her as she nodded slowly.

"Well that's my ride" I finished as I grabbed my bag and gave her another smile. Her mother was at work but her older brother was still here so at least I know she is somewhat safe.

I left and saw a car waiting in the street, it didn't look like my parents car.

I saw them role down their driver side window, the driver was someone I recognized.

Liu.

I contemplated if I should go back inside or ask him what he wants.

Thinking of last night I have some questions of my own.

Making up my mind I stalked towards Liu's car and stood by the drivers side window.

"Hey" he greeted me as his scarf covered his mouth and part of his nose.

"Hi" I replied as I looked around the street, "what are you doing here?" I asked as I looked back at him. He shrugged a bit before sighing.

"I'm assuming you have questions and I prefer if I could drop you off at your house." He told me as pulled his scarf down a bit to breathe better.

"My parents are coming to pick me up in an hour, I do have questions but they can wait I suppose" I replied as part of me wanted to go back in the house. He shook his head as he glanced at my face.

"They are still out there, not only that. The asshole is recruiting more proxies as we speak, you're lucky Kate wasn't there. She-" he couldn't finish the statement as he shivered in horror, his head hung low a bit as he was getting flashbacks I presume.

I don't know who Kate is but I guess she's someone that you don't want to deal with.

"Anyways" he collected him self a little lifted his head, "I would feel better if I took you home. That way I know you arrived safe and I will have someone watching you for safety." He inquired, "a few people at that."

I stood there in disbelief as I processed this new information, I don't need him taking me home and I most certainly don't need a babysitter 24/7.

"Uh no" I replied as I stood my ground a bit, "I don't need you or anyone else to babysit me" my anger was rising just a tad bit.

He looked over at me; unfazed by my attitude, almost expecting it.
"Look" he started, "this isn't some game, they are actual killers. They took Carrah for god sakes, they'll take you and the others next."

He made good points but this is ridiculous, we are almost adults here.

"Look" I began closing my eyes a bit, trying to calm down. "I appreciate your concern but let it be. It won't matter anyways" I finished as he scanned my face while I opened my eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" He threatened a bit, as he asked that settle question.

I swallowed my saliva as my gaze fell to the ground for a plot second but I managed to regain some of myself.

"I'm moving soon, dad doesn't want my family here anymore" I mumbled, "it's dangerous-" before I could finish, he hit the steering wheel.

"No" he yelled, not loud enough for anyone to hear other then me.

"If you do then we can't keep you safe and that thing will come after you himself!" He argued as he gripped the wheel in anger.

"I can't allow this" he whispered more so to himself.

He looked up at me, I could see the desperation in his beautiful, green eyes. The same eyes I fell for long ago, the same eyes that made me weak, and the same eyes I love(d).

The next thing he said made my heart shatter, oh how I missed him so much.

"I can't lose you again"

________
_____
__
Ahhhhh my heart.
Hope you enjoyed it!!

Look at that! 2 updates in one week!!

If you like it then give this a vote!

>.> I don't really see the point of the votes, what does the votes do exactly?

Anyways, love you all and have an amazing week!!