26

Hope you like this chapter!!

20 votes for next chapter!!

Follow me on Instagram at anime_fondness.

________________

"I did not appreciate it" I stuttered trying to find my confidence.

"That was horrible, I couldn't breath. It felt like I was dying" I stumbled over my words, my head trying to wrap around that feeling.

"That was completely unfair of you. Why would you make me go through that?" I asked, my voice shaking from the traumatic incident that occurred in my mind.

I didn't hear anything for a while, the silence rising more making the darkness scarier by the minute.

As I looked around my dark room my mind started picturing unimaginable things that made me tremble in fear.

"Why?" I heard a dark voice say somewhere in the room.

"Why.." It repeated, I couldn't pin point where it came from.

"I wanted you to feel what I felt that day" The voice was filled with sadness and sorrow.

"That day that everything was torn from me, that day my life turned for the worst. That day that my life was snatched from me!" The voice started getting angry, more aggressive. It started to glitch again.

"You want to talk about unfairness y/n?! It was unfair of everyone letting me die! Letting me suffer! I drowned, I felt helpless. Did anyone save me? No! None of you saved me or even attempted to save me!" the voice was now beginning to uncontrollably glitch. So much anger it had.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you" I whispered. "But I had nothing to do with it, you shouldn't take your anger out on me" I finished.

I didn't hear anything for a minute or so. I think what ever it is- is letting my statement sink in.

"You're right, I shouldn't take my anger out on those who had nothing to do with it" it spoke, the voice only glitch a little.

I felt some relief hearing those words- I guess it gave me some comfort.

"But" I heard it say.

That small relief I felt just flew out the window.

"No matter what you humans say or do- blaming others. You are the same, you all would let me die. You all would save yourself instead of others. All of you are weak! All of you are selfish! Non of you deserve to live- well in very least you deserve some sort of discomfort!" The voice was beginning to glitch more.

I heard a glitch chuckle that bounced off the walls.

I felt my heart turning and panic setting in me.

"You can't be serious" I whispered to myself, "It's not fair!"

"Life's not fair, was it fair for me to die? To drown? No, I would say that was unfair, but I can't change the past" the dark demonic voice said.

All off a sudden my eyes started to close.

"Goodnight y/n. Try to stay alive- I wouldn't want my friends getting mad at me for killing you. I was told to watch you, but torturing you is fun"

After that statement was said, all I heard was a glitch chuckle and I was back at my nightmare- drowning.

Over and over again.

***

I woke up from the alarm signaling I had school.

For once in my life I was grateful that the clock woke me up.

That nightmare has finally ended. Or so I thought.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, sweat has covered my body like a blanket.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower getting rid of the sweat and proceeded to grab my stuff to head out the door.

I didn't bother to say bye to my parents- I was to shaken up to do so.

I quickly left the house and walked to school, glancing everywhere from time to time.

I just prayed for this day to be over.

____________
Kinda a sucky chapter but whatever.