12

>.< again, sorry for the lack of update.

Hope you like this chapter!!

5 votes for next chapter!!
__________

The day had soon turned into night as she listened to her music on her computer; doing some homework since there was literally nothing to do. She sighed out of boredom as she leaned back in her chair looking at her ceiling while her music played some random song she loved. She kept her gaze at the ceiling as flashbacks appeared in her head of that person she ran into earlier today. Questions had popped into her mind, 'why' being the most popular one of them all.

She sighed looking back at her homework, her music had changed as the previous song ended.

"Why" she spoke to nothing, she just needed to say it, to say what's deep inside of her. "Why" she repeated, again, to absolutely nothing.

Her question or questions may never be answered and she knew that. Of course talking to the person was the last thing she wanted to do, she wanted nothing to do with that person. She wished for that person to had never shown their face here again, she told them that when she was little, so why now? Why did they show up now?

As she though about it some more a tab had opened on her computer. The tab drowned out the music as the music slowly turned off. The girl took notice of this and turned to her computer, wondering why her music had stopped.

A website, she seen and heard of before from her friends had popped up.

It read 'cleverbot'.

A message was typing.

'How are you' it read.

The girl looked at it, curious to what is happening. Turning her full attention to the computer, she carefully placed her fingers over the key board and began to type in the box.

'I'm good, how are you?'
She typed back.

'I'm good, what is your name?'

Feeling weird about this, it wasn't her first time seeing this website, she had seen her friends on it. She was just a little anxious since it was her first time typing to it alone.

She decided that giving her name was kinda stupid since it could be a hacker or something, thinking that the idea in her head was smart she smirked to herself and typed in a fake name.

Immediately, it replied.

Its reply sent a shiver down her spine, her eyes widened as her skin became pale.

'No, that is not your name, your name is Y/N.' It had read.

She looked at it for at least a solid minute, later shaking her head in disbelief, she typed back.

'How did you know my name?'

'That is irrelevant'

Startled by this she moved her arrow head thing to the X box in the right hand corner to exit out.

Nothing.

She repeatedly clicked on it.

Nothing.

She held the power button.

Nothing.

She hit some keys on the keyboards to try to exit out.

Once again, nothing.

"Why can't I exit out!" She yelled.

Then cleverbot began to type once more.

'Because I don't want you to leave yet, I still wanna talk.'

She stopped and stared at the computer, her skin going paler if possible.

"You" she trailed of in a whisper, "you can hear me?"

Her heart beating loudly against her chest, feeling like it could explode any minute now.

It began to type.

Her eyes widen at the response. One word that scared her the most, one simple word that made her almost have a heart attack.

Sweet started to form and her body began to shake.

She looked at the text box in so much horror, she can feel her the color of her self flowing out of her. Feeling sick to her stomach.

The text box read.

'Yes'

_______________
That wasn't bad right?

Sorry for the late update.

Please follow me on Instagram @anime_fondness