60

Herro!!

:,) how are you?
Hopefully doing better then me.

^^^^

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness and Bloomatea

Subscribe to me on YouTube: Bloomatea.

3 updates in a week?! Crazy.
________
——

      I sat in the passenger side quietly as I gazed out the window.

Ticked off a bit but nonetheless, what's this feeling called?, happiness. I was happy, thrilled, delighted, cheerful, pleased, content, etc.

Liu cares for me, after all these years he still cares. I glanced at him as he kept his focus on the road. I couldn't help but admire him, his focus, determination, protectiveness, sweet, kind, and anonymous attitude had always intrigued me.

Knowing he cares for me just adds more to it, could he possibly love me?

Just the thought of that made my face heat up and I adverted my gaze from his face back to the window. My cheeks were on fire as the thought of him even just liking me like that, I guess I wouldn't mind it.

Part of me likes him back, at least I think I do. Maybe I just like him as a close friend or a brother, I could just have my feelings mixed up. However, it didn't matter.

He cares, that's what matters.

I need to care for him back, we'll attempt to do so. It's the least I could do after all he has done for me up to this point and probably so forth.

"Hey" I mumbled trying to start a conversation so I can ask some questions.

All I got as a 'hmm' sound from him as his eyes never left the road.

"You told me about him and a little about his 'proxies' but um" I trailed off a bit hoping to ask some questions that won't tick him off.

"Who is all involved?" I asked, "don't even try to lie or leave someone out" I quickly added. He shot me a side glance gaze as I looked in front of me onto the road. He seemed to be thinking to himself, to decipher what I said. Hoping to find a loophole somewhere but to no avail.

He shrugged.

"Just some acquaintances I know".

What a blunt answer.

"No" I argued, "be more specific, I want names, have I met them? Do they know me? I want answers" I demanded as I saw his scarf move up a bit, probably from a smirk.  

"Do you really want to know?" He calmly asked as my determination was running wild.

"Yes" I replied as I wanted these answers.

"You know, you might not like what you hear—"
"—I don't care"

He chuckled a bit as he kept his cool.

"Still as stubborn as ever" he mumbled to himself.

"Alright" he began, "let's start with Jeff, he's in it, the Jacks you met at prom- actually that whole friend group of yours that went to prom is in this mess"

My eyes widened just a tad bit as this information was setting in.

"Come to think of it, the proxies were there" he kept going, "it was hard for Ben and the others to not rip their heads off then and there. Apparently he sent his little henchmen's to keep an eye on you as well—"

"You mean the guy with goggles and stuff was a proxie?!" I accidentally raised my voice as all this started to process in mind head.

"You're telling me these killers were at prom with me and my friends- are you fucking serious?!" I yelled in disbelief as my body started to tremble.

He shrugged.

Really, I only get a shrug? Really.

I started to become furious as the memories flooded in about that night, looking back on them it all started to change. The dinner wasn't fun anymore, knowing they are killers made my stomach churn.

"For fuck sakes Liu, you could have told me I was going to go to dinner with a bunch of killers" I shot at him as he sighed while looking at the road.

"Calm down" he started, "I had people there with you to make sure you and your friends wouldn't get hurt—"

"—If that was the case then Carrah would still be here!" I yelled, "not only that but I could have died at the gas station! Where were you hmm?" My anger rising by the second.

He glanced over, his call attitude was getting to me.

"I was there" he answered as he took in a deep breath, "I was behind you in the gas station sweetheart".

Before I could ask or say anything we pulled up to my house. I already informed my parents that Kaspien's mom, I know I lied, would be dropping me off so they don't need to worry.

He stopped as I opened my side of the car door. I turned towards him, glaring a bit in the process.

"Thanks to you my friend is missing and I've become a target to these psychopaths, do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone Liu. I'm tired of you, Jeff, Ben, everyone! Just leave me, and my friends, alone" with that I shut the car door and entered my house.

—-

Liu only sighed as he watched her enter her home. At least she was safe- that's all that matters right now.

He drove off slowly while he got his phone out dialing a number.

"Just wait princess, they won't hurt you".

_________
_______
___

Ahhhhh I've been sick for two days so I didn't go to school. So much work ^~^ but anyways.

Tomorrow is Halloween and also my nieces birthday!!

Kinda excited, not really. Had a terrible week and cried a lot.

My depression is getting harder to handle haha.. so that's fucking great. I sound like Luciel Chio from mystic messenger.

I won't get to see my bestfriend.

Love you all, stay safe