29

Comment, vote, share.

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondess

22 votes for next chapter!!

As always please read the bottom note or don't!

_____________

I woke up to an alarm I had set the previous night. I yawned a bit and turned it off while stretching a little.

I was happy, today was the day of prom! I was so excited!

I got out of bed and grabbed a towel and some stuff for a nice relaxing shower.

Dad was home doing some paperwork while mom made breakfast.

I took a nice long shower thinking of what all is going to happen today.

I smiled at the thought of going with a group of people I know. I don't know if I should call them friends after what happened but I would at least like to think they are my friends. I mean we all have been together for a while so I wanted to believe it.

I sighed a bit as I got out of the shower and did my morning routine.

After a while I started making my way to the kitchen greeting my mother in the process.

She had some bacon, toast and yummy eggs. I grabbed a plate from the cupboards and began filling my plate to my hearts content.

I smiled a bit as I ate my food in peace, dad came to the kitchen minutes after I started eating.

We all talked about random things and how the day is going to go, I told them about the plan my friends and I had. At first they were reluctant to let me go but eventually gave in. I was of age that I needed to start being in my own and they respected that.

After breakfast I went to my room and got on my phone doing whatever on it.

Later that day I decided to text Ben when we are going to go eat and where.

He sent a text saying that he will pick me up around 5:45 and that his friends and I will be going to 'Bravo! Restaurant and Cafe' It was a nice Italian and American cafe place.

Beautiful decor and amazing food.

I was so excited I kinda fangirl a little bit.

***
It was nearing 5:45 and I already had my purse, shoes, dress, and everything ready to go. I had some money and my phone on me as well, I am so pumped!

I smiled to myself as I looked in the mirror one last time.

"Today is the day" I whispered to myself.

Personally I don't really like dresses, makeup and things like this but something in me wanted to just express myself a bit. More than normal- it's high school anyways. It's not like I'll see anyone after high school.

I heard some honking out side, I rushed to my window to see who it was.

It was them.

I fangirl a bit more, they didn't see me of corse and I then ran towards the door. However, my mother stopped me with a big hug while my dad was right next to her smiling.

I gasped a bit and slightly glared but end up giggling in the process.

"Mom!" I practically yelled while laughing a bit, she just smiled and hugged tighter.

"It's your first dance! I'm so happy for you sweety!!" She beamed.

She eventually let go and I brushed out my dress.

"Now love be careful there are guys that might-" my dad tried to speak but was cut off my a knock at my door.

Startled, I jumped.

Dad sighing in frustration a bit since he was interrupted turned around and opened the door revealing a smiling Ben in a tuxedo.

"Huh, so this is the guy that is taking my daughter" my father mumbled to himself.

"Um I'm taking her with my friends as well sir. There's more of us!" He tried to ease of the intense glare my dad was giving him.

"More boys?" He spoke with a little irritation.

"Uh that's not what I meant" Ben stuttered, "there are girls".

"So your playing all of them?" My dad got angrier.

"No sir!" Ben stuttered and began to move uncomfortable in his spot.

"I don't like you" my dad finished and turned to my mother and I as Ben just stood there awkwardly- his car in the background with some other people in it.

"Hey wait a second" my mother began, she walked passed her husband towards Ben. "Your the one who brought my little girl home that one time! It was you and your friend! I am just so thankful- I know I thanked you before but I wanted to thank you again! Your so sweet" she smiled at him.

"The honor is all mine ms.(L/N)
It was my friend jack and I who brought her." He finished.

"Jack?" My mom questioned.

"Uh yes, he's a close friend of mine and is actually with us. He loves sweets and telling jokes. He can be a bit of a clown from time to time" he trailed off.

"He sounds lovely!" My mother beamed and turn towards me.

She walked up to me and hugged me while my dad did the same.

"Take care of our daughter." My father spoke.

"Will do sir! It was a pleasure to meet the both of you." Ben finished as I stepped outside.

"Like wise" my father said angrily and shut the door in Bens face.

I honestly don't think I have ever seen Ben so scared in my life.

"Is he always like this?" He questioned me as we walked to his car.

"Only to boys" I finished as I got in the car- more like a van. There was two people I knew and two people I didn't know.

'This will be interesting' I though and sat in a seat as Ben started driving to the restaurant.
___________________________________________________
︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴

✦ Sorry for the wait, I started school and volleyball. I'm not in the good mood and stuff- just issues and stuff like that haha..

★ But anyways here it is!!

✧ Hope you love it and I was wondering..

Do any of you wanna be penpals?? I love meeting new people!!

❥ Just comment saying you wanna be penpals!! I would love to be penpals!!
_____