5

[2 votes for next chapter]

-edited-
________
_____
___

-y/n- point of view-

Everyone said hello to him, soon the teacher told him to pick a empty spot.

Jessica patted her desk next to her, but he brushed past her and sat behind me. I could feel his intense stare in the back of my head, but I just shrugged it off.

"Ok class get into partners" the teacher announced.

Jessica got up to get Ben as her partner and I was about to get Carissa as mine till someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned to see a smiling Ben.

"Hey" he trailed off "would you be my partner?" He asked giving his famous smile, his blue eyes asking for an answer.

I turned to see Carissa and Nicole giving me the thumbs up and I turned back around while smiling.

"Sure" I shrugged.

Jessica stopped and glared at me for a split second, then turned to go back to her squad.

Ben grabbed my hand and we went to the back of the class to where there's empty seats.

We sat down while everyone else went with their group and sat with them.

Ben let go of my hand as the teacher starting speaking.

"Alright class, you'll be doing a paper slide, you'll be making loops and zigzags and tunnels in your slide, A marble will be the person to go on your slide and if it successfully travels through all the obstacles without falling out then you get an A. But, you must follow the requirements for your slide. You have two weeks, you may start now"

(This really happened, my last year teacher made us make a big slide out of paper and my partner and I were the only one who got it done in our time limit and meeting the requirements, it was really fun) (edit: It was in 8th grade, I started this book as a freshman)

The teacher sat all the things we needed on the desk and everyone went to grab their stuff.

"Kay, Ill go grab the things that could be useful" I told Ben as he nodded in agreement and waited patiently for my return.

Soon we began cutting out everything first. Then started folding, it took the whole hour.

We put the stuff up just in time, the bell rang.

I grabbed my bag and headed out to meet up Carissa and Nicole. But I was stopped by someone grabbing my hand before I could get out of the class. Curious, I turned to see Ben.

He smiled at me, I felt glares from the girls looking at us.

"Um do you need something?" I asked politely though I was itching to leave. Why is the new kid like this?

"Yes actually, could you show me to my classes please" he spoke to me.

I smiled a little, sympathizing for him a bit. "Ok, may I see your schedule?" I asked as he let go of my hand and handed me his schedule.

I took it and scanned it.

"Ok, we have all the same classes, surprisingly" you said, looking at it a bit strange.

'Odd, when Carissa tried to get two of my classes, the council told her they were full. How did this guy get in' I thought.

I dismissed the accusation and showed him to my next class.

Science.

I took my seat in the back of the class, while Jessica and her squad glared at me as Ben sat next to me.

'This is going to be a long day' With that thought in my head, I got my stuff out.

[comment_vote_share]
{follow me on imstagram: @anime_fondness }