28

Like, share and comment!

Follow me on Instagram at anime_fondness

As always please read the bottom authors note- or don't.

20 votes for next chapter!!

_______
I yawned a bit as I woke up, it was Sunday.

The weekend went by so fast I could hardly remember what all happened. I sat up and stretched a bit- still dizzy as my mind was trying to calculate everything.

I sat in my bed trying to think of how this week is going to be like. Proms this week and that's the thing I'm most stressed about.

I don't know who to go with, my friends are drifting apart and I already bought the ticket and dress.

I slowly got out of bed while my mind pushed the prom day to the side. I didn't want to stress over it in the morning.

After a little bit of me doing my routine I was in my room finishing brushing my hair until I got a notification on my phone.

It was Ben.

I sat the brush down and unlocked my phone to see what he had texted.

'Hey y/n I heard the whole deal with Xavier and you talking about the dance. He's taking Tracy so I was kinda wondering if you wanna go with some friends of mine unless you have other plans' Ben had typed.

I thought about the offer, maybe I should. It wouldn't hurt I suppose, but let me be safe about this.

'Um.. whose all going with you? Do I know them?' I replied.

'Yes.. most of them you know. Luke, Bella, Carissa, mercedes, and a few of my other friends.. wanna join us?'

I thought about it, I know most of them at least. Of course I didn't want to go with that kinda group but beggars can't be choosers. I sighed a bit and began to type back.

'Of course! Sounds like a plan, thnx so much!'

I shut of my phone and went downstairs for breakfast.

I smiled a bit since I wouldn't be going alone to the dance!

Mom was making breakfast as my dad was eating peacefully next to my spot. I sat in my spot as my mom gave me a plate of food.

I ate it up and had some water to go with it.

I talked a bit with my parents for a while and then decided to go outside for a bit.

As I headed out side I decided to just stay around the house and do whatever. I didn't really want to leave my area much so I just hung around a bit.

I decided to play some games on my phone while sitting on the porch, it was calm so I didn't care much.

Time seem to passed fast and it was already getting dark.

My phone was low battery as well so I decided to head inside.

I did my normal routine for bed and decided to play a quick game on my console.

I decided to play Mario cart again since I didn't really have any other game (can you guys name me some games to play in the comments? That would be great!).

After a while of winning I turned off the console and went to bed.

***
I woke up to the sound of the alarm, it was Monday.

I stretched a bit and did my normal routine and got some breakfast.

***

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and proceeded to my first class. The class went smoothly like normal. I didn't have much trouble with Luke which was always a good sign.

The day ended rather quickly.

I was content.

Ben texted me that since Saturday is prom day, we all would go for dinner then go to prom around 8:00. Sounded good to me so I agreed.

***

This week went by fast and it was already Friday night, both my parents were asleep and I was texting Ben about everything since he seemed to be the one planning and organizing everything.

We both laughed a bit with jokes him and I had made just to lighten the mood of course.

If we're being honest I kinda find Ben.. cute. I mean he loves video games, is funny, is like a little kid and he makes me feel young however, there is something stopping me from liking him completely.

Maybe the fact that I can't get over Liu..

To know that he is real makes me believe I have a chance again but..

He had changed.

I didn't know my feelings but all I know at the moment was that I was happy talking with Ben.

_____

Sorry for all the skips I just wanted to get to the good part of the story! This is where things are going to take off hopefully!

Enjoy~

Ps

Be thinking of baby names and the gender of the baby~

There will only be 1 baby that I know for sure the reader will have.

😉