4

[3 votes and I'll post next chapter]
-edited-
_________
____
_

-y/n- woke up and looked around.

'Could it be a dream?' She thought.

As she got up, she looked in the mirror and froze, there was a tiny cut under her chin.

"It was real" she whispered.
She kept her gaze in the mirror until her alarm clock went off.

6:30

She has 30 minutes to get ready for school, she quickly took a shower got dressed and brushed her teeth and hair. She put a bandage over her cut and applied some makeup over it to blend in her skin.

She grabbed her backpack and descended the stairs. She then waved bye to her parents and grabbed a piece of toast and headed to school.

As -y/n- walked, eating her toast, she got the strangest feeling of being watched, it wasn't unusual. Thinking it's just some weird feeling like other days, she shook it off.

As she walked past the woods she heard running foot steps behind her. Quickly, she turned around only to get hugged.

"-y/n-!" Someone practically yelled. She knew who it was, the voice said it all. It was her closest friend, Xavier.

"Xavier?" She asked, "is it really you?"

He looked at her with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Of course, who else?" He stated and chuckled a little.

His short curly black hair looked amazing in the sunlight and his green eyes glimmered with happiness, and when he smiles his dimples shows, it could melt a girls heart.

He's the prettiest boy in school. That's what -y/n- thinks at least. It was her opinion, she's happy to be friends with him.

-y/n- smiled at him and hugged him.

"It's been a while, glad you're back from your vacation Xavier" -y/n- gleamed as Xavier chuckled a bit.

"Glad to be back" he replied hugging her. "Has anyone hurt you while I was gone?" He asked.

She let go of the hug and looked at him with a smile. "Nope" she said, putting more definition on the 'p'.

He scanned her face with concern for a brief moment, but covered it with a smile.

He nodded and took her hand and began walking to school.

"Well if anyone does hurt you, tell me." He stated sternly, as she only nodded back.

She still got the feeling of being watched, feels like someone burning daggers in the back of her head, she turned around a little but, no one was there so she kept walking with Xavier.

-time skip-

They finally arrived at school and -y/n- let go of his hand and ran to her other friends while Xavier watched her, smiling to himself.
He went to his other friends and started chatting.

"Hey guys" -y/n- breathed out.

The girls turned and looked at her, one girl with wavy red hair hugged her. "Hey -y/n-, how's life?"

(I say that a lot to my friends so bare with me)

-y/n- Immediately hugged her back and smiled. "It's been great Mercedes thanks for asking"
The red head nodded.

The girls chatted with -y/n- as they headed to there homeroom.

"Hey! Proms coming up and since we're seniors we can go!" Carissa beamed with enthusiasm. She had short dark blonde hair, almost brown, with light blue eyes.

"Yeah, we can go dress shopping today!" A girl with brown hair squealed. She had brown hair and brown eyes. "It be fun, you're going right -y/n-?"

-y/n- thought for a moment and nodded.

"Sure Nicole, sounds fun"

"Alright we will meet at Nicole's house. Kaspien and Carrah (ya I'm in the story •^• deal with it XP) will meet us there as well. Now they're probably skipping school to watch anime" Carissa rolled her eyes while sighing a bit.

"True" -y/n- added in.

"Alright it's settled, Nicole's after school, I'll text kas and Carrah" Mercedes informed us and went off to go text them.

Now it was just -y/n-, Nicole, and Carissa. Carissa Nudged -y/n-'s shoulder.

"So who are you going with" she teased.

-y/n- thought for a moment.
"No one I guess" she sheepishly replied with a shrug, not like she had anyone in mind. It's just a small dance after all.

"Hmm don't worry, someone will definitely ask you out! Maybe that guy, Xavier? Was it? Maybe him!" Carissa beamed with excitement.

"Maybe" -y/n- trailed off, "but he's probably going with Tracy"   

Before Carissa could say anything the bell rang and the three girls hurried to their homeroom and went to take their seats. The teacher came in not long after.

"Ok class" he began. "We have a new student" a blonde boy with blue eyes was smiling at the class and winked at the girls.

The girls immediately took notice of him and tried to flirt back; failing miserably.

"Introduce yourself" the teacher told the new kid.

The boy scanned the room and smiled.

"Hi everyone" he paused.
"My name is Ben"

[comment, vote, share]
{follow me on Instagram
    @anime_fondness }