20

So I was not keeping track of the days in the book, so I'm just gonna say it was a three day weekend for school so it makes more sense.

20 votes for next chapter

________

I heard the blaring of my alarm clock ringing next to me.

'Ugh, school' my mind hazily said.

I groggily swung my arm to stop the dreadful noise as I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

It's Tuesday, we had a three day weekend- taking Monday off for the teachers. It was fun I suppose.

I don't recall much of yesterday other than the fact that Xavier asked me to prom, saved me, and took me home.

Not much else.

I stretched a bit thinking more of yesterday, my mind not wanting to remember such events- mostly because it's still very tired.

After sitting up for a while- deciding to get out of my comfy bed I made my way to my closet and put on some cloths (or uniform) on.

I brushed my hair and my teeth and did my makeup- just a little bit.

I checked everything to see if I got things in order- I did so I headed to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Surprisingly I was a little early so I had time for something to eat. I found my mother drinking coffee as my father read the newspaper.

"Hey" I whispered, still somewhat tired.

My mother smiled, "hey honey, I made you some toast" she gestured to the heated bread on the plate.

"Thnx mom" I took a piece of hot bread and ate it while getting ready to walk to school.

"See ya later mom and dad" I said out allowed as I headed out the door with my half eaten toast.

***
As I headed into the school grounds I wiped the crumbs from my mouth and scanned the crowd for me friends.

I spotted Mercedes and Carissa talking by the doors as they walked in. I quickened my pace towards them but slowed down as I saw Xavier and Jessica laughing by her locker. She was blushing and laughing as Xavier smiled and said something.

Alright then, that's cool.

I didn't pay to much mind towards them as I only wanted to be friends with Xavier- it was for the best I concluded yesterday.

He probably realized this too- which is good I suppose.

I scanned for Mercedes and Carissa again but found them talking to Tracy?

Okay, weird.

I sighed a bit and walked to my locker- trying to avoid the crowd of people in their own groups.

I made it to my locker unnoticed, I glanced to the side as I got my locker opened and I saw Ben and 'you know who' talking and laughing. Honestly, I'm tired of calling her 'you know who' I got to just grow up and call her by her name.

Bella Dawn.

She's back, 'that's just great' I screamed in my head.

I looked away from them and grabbed my things shutting my locker as quietly as possibly- which wasn't that hard from the noise of students around me.

'Today seems weird' my thoughts trailed off a bit.

I shook it off and went to my classroom. No one was here of course, the bell hasn't rung yet.

I sat at my spot and just began listening to music while not paying attention much to what's around me.

Suddenly a hand slammed on my desk, I jumped a bit out of being startled and looked up to the person while taking out my headphones.

Luke Dawn.

The brother of Bella Dawn.

I forgot about him, I was more focused on his sister trying to take Xavier from my friends and I to even acknowledge his presence or even remembering he was even part of he Dawn family.

"Long time no see -y/n-"
He smiled, his dirty light blonde hair combed to the side and his light blue eyes piercing into my cold  -e/c- ones.

"It has, what are you doing back?" I asked.

He got his hand off my desk and shrugged, "don't know- Bella insisted we come here for a while now and since my dads work wasn't to far from here we moved- isn't it great? You can spend time with me like when we were little!" He grinned.

"Ya, no thnx but thank you for the offer" I shot him down quickly, 'like I would spend time with him. Don't make me laugh' I thought which made me giggle a bit.

He looked at me confused but smiled again.

"Aww still as cute as ever"

I rolled my eyes, "at least one of us is cute" I retorted.

Just as he was about to say something the bell rang and the teacher came in with students staggering behind.

***

The teacher had Bella and Luke introduce themselves- how lucky am I to have both of them in my first class. I can just feel my luck, I mentally rolled my eyes at my own sarcasm.

However, to my amassment they sat on the other side of the classroom- Ben looked a bit disappointed and I couldn't help but feel something burn in my chest. But just as quickly as the feeling came- it left.

I propped one of my elbows on my desk and cupped half my face in my hand as I looked out the window ignoring the teacher.

Just what is up with today?
___________
Hope you like it!!!

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness

Ps: I personally like the next chapter because it brings in some hints of your back story with the dawns and stuff!! The next chapter is ready just need 20 votes!!