69

Herro!!
This chapter sucks, it's a horrible filler. Thank you guys for your support and stuff, I'm just trying to graduate at this point and move. The sooner the better.

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
________________
___________
_______

I finished packing my things as Julia was in the other room bawling her eyes out. I looked into the mirror that hung on our combined bedrooms door, my reflection was a disaster. My eyes were puffy as streaks of tears were left on my delicate skin. Her crying could probably be heard for miles as my heart broke in half.

I needed to leave though, my baby is in danger and so am I.

I packed my things and left, leaving behind a broken hearted college girl also known as my best-friend.

The night grew longer as I went to my parents house, I sat them down as my luggage was beside me. They both sat down at the kitchen table as my eyes trailed their faces.

I explained to them that I got drunk at some party and fell pregnant. It was probably one of the most hardest decisions I have ever made as their eyes widen with worry- more so my mothers face.

My dad, on the other hand, looked like he was ready to kill the boy. I couldn't tell them the truth, they would be in a panic mode plus they would become a target.

Before I could explain my other thing my dad pushed himself back from the table and stomped to his room, maybe not stomped but he was clearly pissed. My eyes began to water as I looked over at my mother, her eyes were already filled with tears.

"How long" her voice cracked as it whispered those two words. This two words that seemed to make the atmosphere thick, as if it wasn't already thick enough. I gulped as my eyes fell into my hands holding each other on the table.

"About a few weeks" my reply came out dry yet quietly, I didn't want my father to hear as he was already in a sour mood.

"That's not all" I added as I lifted my head up, "I'm leaving" as soon as those words left my mouth she shot up. Her hands hitting the table as her eyes dropped with the salty water.

"No, you're not" she mumbled as if she still had control over me, of course she's trying to look out for me as any mother would but this situation is different. I have killers after me, real life criminals. The weight of the situation is different; very, very different.

"Mom listen" I began as she tried to calm herself down, "I can't stay here" she slouched back in her chair as she looked down. She looked exhausted even though she didn't do much.

"Why?" She questioned, her voice mumbling the words.

"I can't tell you why, they—"

"—they?" Her head snapped up meeting my eyes. I realized my mistake.

"You mean" her voice trailing off as realization starts to dawn on her. Finally it clicks, her body acting in her own as she gets up and goes after my father leaving me in kitchen.

It's been a little while as I still sat in the kitchen. My parents came in and sat down once more.

Their eyes red from crying as I assumed my mother explained to my father what had happened.

Silence.

Pure silence for about 5 minutes.

"They are after you again" my father voice quivered as my head turned towards his direction.

"Yes"

He took my answer and let it sink in as he went quiet. After a few more minutes of nothing he spoke up once more.

"They want to kill you?"

My throat started to close up as I barely managed to get out a 'yes' to confirm his suspicion. My mother's eyes filled up with more tears as my father tried to think of anything, anything to aid me or protect me.

"This is why you're moving, you're a target" he stated out allowed, more so to himself trying to get the picture right. I only confirmed his statements as questions were blown towards me.

We spent the night talking as they finally came up with the most heartbreaking decision.

They allowed me to leave.

Well my mother gave me her permission despite the constant tears running down her face, we all knew the police wouldn't do anything. What could they possibly do? These killers were fictional. They'll think I'm crazy, right? Though the people from tent were something else, perhaps they might think it's real.

Regardless my father was determined to keep me here but my mother and I knew they were getting old. No way would he be able to stand against trained, young, killers who were skilled with their weapons.

That night I left, my mother handed me some cash- as much as she could with food as I ordered online a plane ticket that would leave to (state of choice, if you don't live in America well then you're moving to America. Enjoy your stay! Hope you like it here :D). It was far and a good place to be. It was late and I texted my friends one last text goodbye and turned my phone off.

That following morning I boarded my plane and set off to my new life. Looking out the window, I sighed in relief.. and sadness.

__________
_____
Sorry, this is a really bad chapter but it's needed. Get ready for a big time skip next chapter.

Love you all