46

Herro!!

I decided I will most likely be updating every 2 weeks on Saturday- in the evening after work!

I might update sometimes twice a week or something but yea.

Hope you don't mind!!

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness

___________
_______
____

          It was later that evening and my crying fit has stopped, I was left with streaky cheeks and tired red, puffy eyes.

It was about 10 pm and I had school tomorrow though, I was given the option to stay home however, I needed to talk to Ben and some others, the police didn't return my phone yet.

I laid down in my bed, I already did my night routine- my parents were awake as well. They are in the kitchen talking to one another, probably discussing the move.

I looked up at the ceiling. I know in my heart I couldn't move- I wouldn't. I can't bring myself to leave Carrah behind like this- I couldn't leave anyone behind.

I know we are in danger, I can feel it.

Ben could be in danger as well and since I consider him a friend I couldn't leave him like this.

I turned in my bed and looked at my door, I was tired but at same time I wasn't. I wanted answers, no, I needed answers. I needed anything that could help me piece together this puzzle.

After a little bit of tossing and turning I gave up trying to sleep.

I sat up and looked at my nightstand, maybe I figure this out on my own.

I got out a paper and pen/ pencil. 

I wrote down every occurrence that had happened to me since the incident years back.

I wrote the dreams, the nightmares, the glitches- such as my laptop and stuff-, the new kid, how people acted, the gas station, prom night, the people, Jeff, Liu, Bella dawn, Luke Dawn, Carrah's disappearance. Everything was written down.

I tried to piece together what had happened.

"Alright, the glitches didn't start until Ben, Luke, and Bella arrived" I mumbled to myself.

"Jeff and Liu have been visiting more recently- I thought they were dead for so many years" I scanned my notes.

"The few incidents at prom has lead me to think, Liu knows Jack with the glasses and The laughing Jack- god why is he always laughing" I shivered a bit, his comments didn't settle well with me.

"Not only that but Luke seemed to know them which is weird- I can't rule out Xavier.. especially what Liu- I mean, what sully said" I sighed a bit and wrote down more things.

"Things aren't adding up, I can't trust them- I can't really trust anyone right now. The people I thought I knew like Xavier are probably part of something big, the cops seemed worried and if the authorities are worried and these disappearance and killings, like the dude at the gas station, are gonna keep happening frequently then" I trailed off to myself.

"This is something I can't do alone but I can't trust anyone" I looked at my paper once more.

"But maybe I can trust Kaspien"

I put my paper and pen aside and tried to get some sleep.

I'll talk to her tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to talk to Ben.

Before I knew it the morning had come, My alarm blaring in my ear.

I groaned a little bit got up anyways, I needed answers even though I was exhausted.

I did my normal routine and got to school.

I searched for Kaspien and Ben.

To my luck none of them showed up to school.

Through out the day I tried looking for anyone in my friend group, Luke, Ben, Carissa, Xavier, Mercedes, Nicole, Kaspien- so forth.

No one that I knew had showed up, worst thing about it was the rumor started.

Carrah is missing and people were finding out about this.

Some people were covered in grief while others went on their merry way.

Whispers began, people heard about a murder that happened in the gas station- still no leads.

People started getting scared from the kidnapped to the murder.

They should be scared- I should be scared.

The thing is.. I was.

I was terrified.

The teachers looked worried, constantly looking at every little movement. They were jittery to say the least.

School ended quickly- faster than usual.

I wasn't allowed to go to anyone's house after school- my parents were scared- it seems this whole town was scared.

The next day was a little better but nothing really changed.

Kaspien did come to school but everyone else in my group did not.

It didn't matter much though, I needed Kaspien.

During lunch we sat together and I quietly explained to her as I got my paper out what I had pieced together.

She was still shaken up about Carrah, that was one of her closest friends so it was understandable.

"I think something big is going on- something horrific" I whispered to her as I handed her my paper.

"I also wanted to know, do you know where everyone is? And do you know where Ben is?" I asked her as I looked around the lunch room.

She gazed at my paper and looked at me.

"I forgot you didn't have a phone but Ben sent everyone a text message in the group chat that he moved a while ago"

'Group chat? I don't think I was in a group chat' I thought to myself.

"He moved away after prom night" Kaspien whispered to me.

"You can't be serious" I mumbled- more to myself in disbelief.

"What about Luke and Bella?" I asked as I looked at her.

"They moved away as well- probably back to where they came from" she mumbled and ate some of her snacks- she didn't eat school lunches.

I stared at her in shock, I needed them for questioning- now my hope on figuring this out was burned away.

"Okay" I thanked her just as the bell rang.

Time flies I guess.

Before I knew it I was home, on my bed, gazing at the ceiling- night had fallen.

"I'm never gonna figure this out" I said out allowed to no one.

I jumped as I heard a dark voice comment back.

"You're right"

Then a dark, anonymous laugh erupted around my room.

'Fuck' I thought.
______
____
__

Hope you liked it!!

Who is the mystery person?

Maybe it's a new creepypasta!!

Oof, this chapter kinda sucked though lmao.

Love you all!!

Bye!!!