35

HERRO!!
I went to Naka-Con!!
It was fun!!

Hope you like this chapter!!
Follow me on Instagram!!
Anime_fondness

_________________________________________________

"Thank you for opening the door Jack"

He simply nodded as I quickly rushed passed him.

I slowed down and looked back, he just stood there with the door opened, looking out as if he is watching something or possibly someone.

Honestly, I couldn't care at the moment. I'm just happy I was somewhat saved from something that could have turned for the worst. I shuddered a bit and looked back in front of me as I walked back to the room with everyone in it.

I sighed as I made my way to the wall, thinking over the situations that had lead me up to this point.

Somehow, somewhere, someway, something just didn't add up.

I scanned the room, lazily. My eyes dancing around the flood of bodies.

My head was a mess as the adrenaline was dying done a bit.

I tried to think of everything, surely there's an answer for this. For the nightmares, the new kid, the weird people, the encounters, everything. It just doesn't seem right.

I feel something missing, a puzzle piece. The people I had met today all seem to be in close bonds of each other, they're so comfortable around one another.

Obviously there friends, I got that much but I haven't met some of them before, why are they showing up now?

I also can't place that memory I have when that weird virus person started talking to me through the computer. It told me something about keeping me safe. I still hasn't found the answer for that statement.

What am I being protected from?

Possible a hit man?
Maybe from bullies?
Could it be from a vampire?
Now I'm just joking with myself.

I scoffed at the thought of being protected by a vampire however, I wouldn't mind that much from meeting a vampire.

Of course my mind wondered to the endless scenarios of meeting a vampire.

Time seem to pace by slowly, my mind was still over the vampire scenarios until I saw the silent Jack walk in.

I kept my eyes on him as I saw him casually walk up to the other jack who seems to be entertaining himself with a group of teenage boys and girls by showing them card tricks.

Honestly, he acts like a clown. What is up with him.

I watched intensely as the silent Jack tapped the loud Jack on the shoulder which resulted with a endless stare face off.

It seems they had a silent language and the loud Jack excused himself from the small crowd and followed the silent Jack out the doors.

Being the curious person I am, and the fact that I'm a tad bored, I decided to ease drop just a little bit.

I carefully and casually made my way over to the doors that they had previously walked out from.

I opened a bit and I heard their footsteps heading towards the halls that lead to the back of this place.

I quietly followed about 20 meters behind, hiding behind things. Hoping they wouldn't find me.

Finally after a few turns here and there they stopped by the doors that I was stuck outside from.

I saw the silent Jack open the door as I hid behind a wall.

As the door was opened a person stepped in half way but I know who the person is.

"No" I whispered so quietly to myself as Liu came into the view.

My eyes widen a bit as I registered what I said. I ducked my head and prayed they didn't hear me.

After a minute of silence, I heard talking. They must of not have heard me.

I mentally cheered and peeked again.

All three where huddled together and started chatting. I could hear most of it, it wasn't to hard to pick up.

"So you met her?"
"Yea, she's safe with us for now"
"Has he came?"
"He's watching"
"We're trying"
"It's hard, you're both my friend"
"The other one is not. . "
"But he owns the three-"

"Owns is very weird word to describe. . ."
"He's been there. . "
"Does she. . About him?"
"He's been lying to her"

"Bella's back"
"So is her fucked up brother, god his such a nuisance- worse than the proxies"
"Isn't he. . "
"What about the pale kid"
"I haven't seen him since I was little- even then my memory is vague"

"We have her in our grasp"

"Why don't we just take her"
"Shut up"

I blinked a bit. Are they talking about me?

"What, why?"

Just as the loud Jack said those words the silent Jack looked straight at me.

The two other boys followed his gaze and one of them gasped a bit.

"Because idiot, she's been listening" the silent Jack replied and just then my heart felt like it stopped.

__________
Welp, you're screwed reader-chan!!