7

Authors point of view
5 votes for next chapter plz
*edit*
________
____

Y/n quickly went to her room and dropped off her stuff. As she was unpacking some things, her mom busted into her room with a small smile on her face.

"Hey honey how was your day?" She asked, her small smile growing a bit.

Startled; y/n looked at her mom and made a small smile back.

"It was great, we got a new student and Xavier came back" the h/c haired girl replied, "oh and I was wondering" she trailed off, "can I go to Nicole's house?"

Her mom thought for a moment before agreeing, "sure, your dad and I will be home if you need anything when he gets off work"

She got up and gave her mother a hug and thanked her.

After that, y/n grabbed her phone and left the house, grabbing a little snack on the way.

As y/n was walking, she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched. It's gotten worse, as if more than one person is watching her every move.

Trying; yet again, she shook of the feeling. It could just be her imagination or something.

"It's nothing" she whispered to herself, trying to calm herself down. It worked for a little while.

Time past and she finally made it to her destination.

She knocked on the door and the door was revealed by one of her friends, Carrah. (Yup you finally get to meet me in the story)

"Hey y/n!" The dark blonde greeted with smile as y/n smiled back.

"Hey carebear, is everyone here already?" Y/n asked as Carrah nodded. She opened the door wider for y/n to come in.

Carrah then left to go get something upstairs-she went up the staircase and disappeared beyond the corner. Minutes later, Nicole and the others descended the stairs laughing.

Next thing you hear is a scream and some crashing up stairs which made the others laugh harder, almost stumbling down the last few steps.

Y/n stood there, unsure on what was happening.

"Uh, what just happened?" Y/n asked, before anyone else could reply they heard Carrah's voice booming from the top of the stair case.

"I'm gonna murder you!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Nicole, Carissa, and Mercedes ran past y/n into the kitchen with a very enraged Carrah on there tails.

"Uh hu" y/n mumbled and walked to the living room to find Kaspien eating some toast.

"Hey y/n" Kaspien said while eating her toast.

"Oh hey Kas" y/n paused, "do you know what happened?" She asked as Kaspien shrugged her shoulders.

"Who knows, they know not to play pranks on Carrah. Now they're in for it" and as if on cue, a crashing sound came from the kitchen.

Without hesitation, Kas and y/n ran to the noise only to find the three girls on the floor on top of each other-groaning in pain with a very pleased Carrah, smiling right beside them.

"I'm not gonna question it" with that, Kas left the room.

~lel time skip~

"Shopping!" Carissa beamed.

"Ugh, can't we just watch anime? It would be way more fun than going dress shopping" Carrah mumbled while scrunching her nose in disgust.

"Ya" Kaspien quietly added.

Y/n walked, silently smiling as the two anime weebs complaining about dress shopping.

'Can't wait till this is over' y/n thought and chuckled a bit.

________
Sorry it's short
Follow me on instagram:    @anime_fondness