6

[ 2 votes for next chapter please]

*edited*
________
______
___

Author point of view

~time skip~

Lunch, one of y/n's favorite things. She sat at her table as her friends sat with her.

They all pulled out their lunch and began eating. They had small talk here and there, but mostly eating and or, playing on their phones.

As soon as Ben entered the lunch room all girls eyes were on him, well at least the ones who hasn't seen him yet.

They tried flirting with him, but he didn't give them a glance.

He scanned the room looking for something or someone. Jessica and her squad waved their hands trying to get his attention.

He could care less for her though, he was looking for someone else, someone with -h/c- and -e/c- and he finally found her.

He wore his amazing smile and headed towards your table with his tray of food in his hands.

"Hey, may I sit with you" he asked you, as you looked up at him with a smile.

"Sure, why not" you replied as you took another bit of your food, brushing him off a bit.

He nodded and sat in a seat next to you as he introduced himself to your friends.

Carissa squealed at the sight of you two-whispering over and over again 'otp otp'.

You rolled your eyes as Ben had a hint of pink on his cheeks, but quickly covered it up with his bangs as he ate his food.

~time skip again~

The day finally ended as you went to your locker and got your stuff.

'Finally the day is over' you thought as you shut your locker and proceeded to go home. It's been a tiring day, like every other day.

As you were out of sight from the school you felt someone tap your shoulder.

Thinking it was Xavier, or one of your friends playing a prank on you again, you elbowed them in the gut.

You heard a groan of pain, quickly, you looked at the person and your eyes widen in surprise.

It was Ben.

"Sugar honey ice tea! I'm so so sorry, I thought it was Xavier or someone else!" You stuttered out as you looked upon him with concern.

He winced a little and smiled up at you.

"It's ok" he breathed out, "doesn't hurt at all" his eyes squinting a little from the impact.

"Uh huh" you trailed off, "if you say so, again sorry" with that, you walked away feeling a little guilt but, pushed it to the side.

He blinked a few times and ran after you trying to catch up.

"Hey wait" he jogged to you.

"I was wondering if I could walk with you since you seem to be heading in my direction" he explained as you took a moment to think.

"Uh ya sure" you replied while walking ahead of him.

"Ok sweet"

You two walked in silence as you neared your house, finally you reached it.

"Well um" you stammered, "I guess I'll see you later?" You asked not knowing what to say.

"I guess so" he replied while smiling.

"Good Bye" Ben said with a small smile as your smile faltered a bit. You were never a fan of 'goodbyes'.

Just as he was about to walk away, you spoke up.

"I don't like goodbyes" you paused, "I'm sorry, I just hate goodbye's, lemme say" she thought for a second as he turned to look at her, "See you later" she smiled as she closed the door.

He smiled towards the closed door and whispered under his breath, "see you later" with that, he left.

[comment vote share]
{follow me on
Instagram @anime_fondness}