13

10 votes for next chapter!!

Hope you like it!!
_________

~Y/N pov~

          Shaking a little, I looked at the screen. 'This has to be some kind of joke' I thought. 'It's just a prank, no worries-just laughs' I tried convincing my self. My heart beating rapidly against my rib cage. I gazed at the computer that sat on my bed-unable to do anything, scared to do anything for that matter.

       'Why am I scared? It's just a prank! Possibly Xavier' my thoughts trailed off to the endless possibilities. The computer caught my attention once more. It started to type again.

"Listen, I need you to not be scared. I, including the others, will keep you safe. Those where my orders to look out for you. Do not worry Y/N your safe, for now" it read.

All of a sudden my computer shut off.

I blinked a few times registering what had happened.

'Orders? Safe? I'm safe? From what? What orders? There's others? And what does it mean for now? Am I in danger?' So many questions played in my head.

"What does it mean" I whisper to nothing. I groaned and threw my hands in the air out of frustration and some what fear that was left from the incident. My heart calmed down after a few minutes and I tried to piece together the information.

"Let's see, none of these weird things started to happen until the Liu incident-scratch that! The dreams did happen few weeks before. Then that Ben kid came and this happened plus Xavier came back and not to mention that one person I ran into earlier today. Just what does it mean!" I say out loud.

Frustration, that's what I felt. I don't understand what any of it means, I just wonder does any of my friends know.

"Maybe Kaspien or Nicole knows?" I stated out allowed.

"Ugh this is impossible! What does it even mean!" I yelled, not loud though.

I looked at the ceiling trying to understand why all this is happening. I just want to know what it has to do with me, maybe it's been happening to the others-who knows.

Glancing at the clock it seems it's time for bed. It'll be Sunday tomorrow so another day of nothing.

Debating on what to do I decided to sleep.

***

I got out of bed pretty late if we are being honest. It's about 2 in the afternoon for God sake.

I grumbled a little and got out to take a nice warm shower, the water felt nice as I felt the stress and worries of yesterday relieve from me.

***

After getting ready for the day I decided to just head to the park, the day seemed fairly good so why not?

I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out the door-quickly grabbing a quick snack and saying bye to my mother. Time seemed to pass by slow as the cool wind blew through my what damp hair. Feels great in all honesty, a small smile tugging on my lips.

"Nothing beats the out doors" I say in the wind, leaving a refreshed sigh.

Calmly, I headed towards the park where a few people where. I immediately headed for a big tree that loomed over a bit creating a shadow.

I casually sat under it listening to some songs and play some random game on my phone, unaware some eyes watching my every move.

Time seemed to past quickly as I saw the sun setting, astonished I looked around the playground and saw barely anyone-just maybe one person on the swings.

'Huh, I guess it's time to go' sighing a little I put my phone up and decided to head home. 'What a peaceful day, still I wonder why someone is suppose to watch over me-who enforced the order anyways? What I really want to know is who's behind all of this'. Shaking my head in disbelief I headed home just as the sun settled.

I arrived home and notice my mother and fathers car is gone. 'Weird, they would text me if they had something-dad must be a work still but mom' my thoughts trailed off.

I opened the door and realized the lights where off, not that strange honestly. Gotta save energy Lolol.

I went to my room and notice a text message from mother. I was about to read it until the phone shut off, must be out of battery.

I groaned out of tiredness and frustration and plugged it in the wall to charge.

I want to go on my laptop but the thing from last night kinda freaked me out a tad bit so I'm just going to read for a little while.

I grabbed a book and began to read as I waited for my parents to get home. Time seem to pass slower than I though, I got bored of the book and put it some where else.

Feeling a little hungry I decided to go make some food, I headed to the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple and Carmel to go with it. I made sliced apples with Carmel dip, so good.

I munched on that for a little bit till I heard a knock at the door.

Feeling a little creep out, I went towards the door. No one should be here-especially at this hour and my parents both have keys to the house.

Before opening the door I decided to go back quickly and quietly to look out the window-the lights in the house where toned down especially by the window.

I looked out and just as I did a knock was heard once more. There I saw someone in some dark clothing knocking at my door, kinda looked like Carissa.

Thinking it's Carissa-more like I convinced my self it was Carissa. I quickly headed to the door. The knocking increased.

"I'm coming I'm coming" I yelled.

Just then my cellphone rang, I decided to go get the phone before answering the door, the percentage was 59%. Weird, I though it was dead a minute ago. Shaking my head I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

It was Carissa.

I walked towards the door while on the phone with Carissa, the knocking still came.

"Hey Carissa could you stop knocking on the door, It's supper annoying" I said into the phone as I was about to unlock the door.

"What are you talking about, I'm not at your house-that's why I called you" she responded in confusion.

I immediately stopped mid tracks at the lock on the door.

"Wait. . If your not knocking on my door. . Then who is?" I asked.

"Don't know, don't answer it if you don't know who" she said through the phone a little worried.

The knocking increased, probably heard me talking since I was literally next to the door. I backed away-scared now.

"I'm just gonna call you back Carissa" I quickly said and hung up, I can't focus on her right now.

The knocking increased and I quickly ran to the window to see if I can get a better look at the person.

Immediately as I went to the window the person turned it's head towards me as if he or she knew I would be there. My eyes widen a bit as I got a good look at the person.

Why Me. . .
_______
Hope you like it!!

Follow me on Instagram
@anime_fondness