38

Herro!!

Vote.share.comment
Also!!

If you want too start a streak with me, my Snapchat is: cressella

Enjoy~
__________________
______

I huffed and crossed my arms out of frustration. I need to find Ben!!

Where is he.

My arms dropped to my side as I looked around the room. After what seems like forever my eyes caught something, more like someone.

Ben.

He was beside the wall talking to someone, I think it's a boy.

I don't really care at this point, I'm tired and annoyed.

I quickly made my way to them, my sleepiness is taking a toll on my body. I need to leave soon.

As I neared closer I realized the other dude was Luke. Just my luck, I mean I don't necessarily hate him that much from before since I saved me however, I am still weary around him.

I put on a small smile as I came closer, I need to leave with carrah.

"Hey" I greeted them both.

They had stopped talking and turned towards me, Luke was beaming with pure bliss while Ben only gave a small smile. . Or a smirk. I'm not sure, I'm to tired and the lighting is dim.

"Whatcha need kitten?" Luke asked, way to enthusiastically- gosh why is he so happy all the time?

"Uh I kinda. . Need to talk to Ben" I trailed off, Luke smile altered a bit and glanced at Ben then back at me.

"alone" I finished

His smile did fall a little but as soon as it fell it went right back up

"Of course kitten, if you need me I'll be by the drinks" he quickly spoke and made his way to the drinks.

Thank God that's over. I turned towards Ben as he laughed a bit.

"What's so funny?" I asked, as he looked at Luke then back at me.

He shook his head as he laughed so more, "nothing" He let out, his laughter was a little contagious and I couldn't help but join in.

"Whatever you say blondie" I chuckled a bit.

After the laughter died down he then spoke up, "alright m'lady, what do you need from me princess" he jokingly asked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit, he's such a dork.

"I'm just feeling tired and I was wondering if you could give Carrah and I a ride home" I explained as the music blasted around us. The place was getting a little less crowded which was nice.

He looked around as if to think.

"Sure, I did tell your dad I would bring you home" he shrugged and chuckled a bit.

"Alright, let me go get Carrah and we can go then, thank you for taking me! It was fun" I added with a small smile, I then turned to go get Carrah.

As I made my way to the doors, I felt something was wrong, terribly wrong. It was a feeling in my gut that I couldn't quite place.

As I pushed the doors open something was wrong.

Carrah wasn't there.

"Carrah?" I called out into the darkness.

"This isn't funny" I called out once more, the music was blasting behind me.

There were some kids outside as well.

They hardly paid any attention to me, they were in their own little world.

I made my way outside a little further, I'm not that dumb.

I've seen enough horror movies to know where this leads, however the porch was lit well and there were people outside.

That's good, if I have to venture further then I'll go get kas or someone- at least then I wouldn't die alone.

I looked around, there were teens laughing and joking around while I was searching for my friend.

She could just have gone inside the restroom or something.
I tried to reassure myself.

I looked at my phone, I could call her.

I opened my phone and went to dial her number.

I was to focused on calling Carrah that I jumped when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Hey, let's go" I turned around to see who it was.

It was just Ben.

My heart tried to calm down as I slapped his shoulder.

"You scared me!" I playfully shouted.

"Sorry" he laughed, "didn't think you would get that scared"

I rolled my eyes and smirked, "ya well, I was kidding. You only startled me!" I corrected myself, like heck ima give him the satisfaction of knowing I was scared.

He smirked back, "whatever you say princess" he laughed once more.

"I'm not a princess" I grumbled, "also I can't find Carrah" I began, "she was here earlier" I trailed off.

Ben looked at me, "she told me she changed her mind to stay with kas" he informed me.

'Oh' was all I could get out, I looked around.

'Strange, I feel like she would at least tell me these things.'

I looked at my phone and it seems I missed a message from her.

'Odd, I thought I would have seen this earlier'

I clicked on it to see what it said.

"Hey, I'm sorry but I wanted to stay a bit longer with kas, I hope you will understand! Ttyl~"

I looked over at Ben and he was just on his phone doing who knows what.

However, something didn't add up. Carrah wouldn't say ttyl. . She says Douces. Plus she doesn't care if you understand or not and she would never abandon me like this, she always sticks to her word.

"Hey, let's get going. You're tired and I don't want you falling asleep now" Ben joked as he glanced at me while putting his phone away.

"Yea" I trailed off, "let's go"

He nodded and started walking to the car as I followed.

'What the heck is going on' I thought as I followed the shortie to his car.
________________
__________
____
HEYYYYYY!!

Ima be changing something's. . Like you aren't a Junior anymore. . You are gonna be a senior!! And you are not 16- you are gonna be (y/a)

(Y/a) you're age

I wanted to say to the people who wanted to be penpals!! I will be making the letters and I'm sorry it took so long!!

It's summer now!!

Also follow me on Instagram: Anime_fondness