24

18 votes for next chapter!!

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness

______________
I woke up in my bed. My stuff was on the floor neatly put together.
As I sat up in my bed my head started throbbing. I groaned as I placed one of my hands on it trying to soothe the pain.

Of course nothing worked.

I slowly got out of bed trying not to move much from the horrible headache.

I carefully strolled into the kitchen to grab some IB profane or some aspirin- anything to get rid of headaches.

I got a glass of water and I took two pills while swallowing the fluids. I hadn't realized I was this thirsty, I got another glass of water and gulped that down quick.

It hurt a bit, my headache hating the speed that I used to drink my water but it eventually subsided- for the most part. I guess now it is more bearable.

I look at the clock only to find out it's 11:30 at night.

'What the hay stacks..' I thought to myself. 'My parents must be sleeping by now.'

I sighed a bit as I realized I had school tomorrow. As I walked back to my room I can't help but think why Sully would bring me back home safely. He seems to be that person to do damage not help others. My mind trailed off as I went inside my room only to find a note on top of the stuff that laid perfectly on the floor.

Strange, wasn't there before.

I picked it up to see what it says.

'Hey y/n I'm glad you're safe. If you think Sully brought you to your house safely then you must be crazy. I would love to tell you who brought you but I think it'll be fun for you to figure it out! It will take some time I suppose- you may or may not have met me before. Who knows? Anyways- I hope you're safe and well! Can't wait to see you again! Sweet dreams or don't sleep. I'm fine with what ever. Till next time y/n' the note had finished.

'Not Sully then who?' My mind brought up every person of who it could be.

However the tiny headache was stopping it and I knew I had school in the morning so I just brushed it off.

I set the note aside somewhere and crawled into bed. I snuggled into the blankets and drifted off to sleep thinking of who could it be.

***

I shot up in my bed sweating like crazy. Another nightmare had played in my dreams. I looked at my blankets with a blank stare. I didn't know what to think. I didn't want to talk about it much, it was just a dream nothing else.

I slowly got out of bed and took a shower. I didn't get a chance to see the clock but judging about the amount of time I have, I suppose I have enough of it since the alarm hadn't gone off yet.

The water felt nice as I scrubbed the sweat from my hair and body. Time seemed to slow down as I took my time in the comfort of the warm flowing water.

Sooner or later I got out and dried myself off while putting on some random cloths (Or school uniform if you have that). Just as I was about to brush my hair I heard the alarm.

'I got 30 minutes' I thought.

Good enough. I brushed my hair and teeth and packed everything I needed to pack.

The lights where on in the kitchen and I could smell some toast and eggs!! (Don't like it, just change it)

I went to the kitchen and saw my mother cooking and my dad leaving for work.