67

Herro!!

Sorry, no lemon chapters. I have young viewers and I don't want to ruin their innocence with sexual graphic things.

Omg another update?!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and Anime_fondness

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Bloomatea

Enjoy~
_______
____
___

I squinted my eyes as the lights shone through the curtains. I mumbled a bit as I groaned in pain.

Where am I? I thought as a headache appeared, one of my hands shot to the side of my head as I winced.

My body ached and so did my head.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I mumbled to myself as I tried to sit up. The pain increased and I gave into the comfort of the bed. I gazed up at the ceiling in pain as my eyes squinted.

"My head" I mumbled out as the pain intensified.

Just then somebody opened the door and my eyes trailed over to the person.

Liu.

He walked through the door with a small smile, he wasn't wearing his scarf. I could clearly see all his stitches yet he looked like the perfect canvas.

"Hey love" he greeted with a small smile as he set the glass of water down on the counter next to me with some pills.

"What's this?" I questioned as I tried to ignore the pain. It didn't work.

"Medicine, you need it" he informed me as I gladly took ahold of the pills and swallowed it along with the water.

I sat up a bit as some of the blanket fell down, because of gravity, I felt a gust of air hit my skin as I shivered. I look down only to find I was naked.

Realization hit me and I quickly took ahold of the blanket and brought it back up over my shoulders as Liu could only look at me amused.

"What?" I asked as I can't recall at all of last night.

I looked at him then back at my body, I scanned the room only to find our clothes- my clothes scattered around.

"Did we..." my voice trailing off as he nodded.

"Oh my god" I mumbled as my eyes went big, "we didn't—"

"We did" he finished my sentence as heat rose to my cheeks.
I looked around the room then back at him, his face was also tinted red, god why is he so perfect.

"This was a mistake, this wasn't supposed to happen, my parents" I rambled on as I winced a bit from my headache. It reminded me of the pain I was in.

As I swung my legs over the edge of the bed I yelled in pain, my legs and lower stomach ached with every moment- increasing the pain in my head.

I groaned some more in pain as Liu ushered me to lay down, he gently pushed my shoulders back as he whispered to me that he will be making breakfast.

"What about my friends?" I asked as I closed my eyes a bit, trying not to cry.

"I borrowed your phone that you were to shaken up about the whole ordeal and left to go to your parents for the night" he responded as he took the glass and left to go make breakfast.

I sighed and let my eyes drift to the endless abyss I like to call sleep.

I awoke an hour later to the smell of food, delicious food.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, pain still shot through my body as I moved. My headache had subsided a bit but it was still noticeable. I looked over and saw Liu coming in with some (favorite breakfast food) I smiled a little. He would be the best husband huh, so caring, sweet, gentle, yet mysterious.

I forgot he Sully was still apart of him, the part that makes him a psychopath. I pushed the thought away as he sat the food on the desk with some more (different) medicine.

I thanked him as he left to do some work. I ate in content as I turned on the TV; relaxing.

Just as I was trying to relax my body started to grow sick, I though I was going to puke.

Quickly, I scrambled out of bed and ran towards the bathroom ignoring my aching body and the ongoing headache.

I put the seat up from the toilet and just let it all out.

All I ate today just came out as I heard Liu run up the stairs, I glanced at the door as another wave of nausea hit me. He was standing at the door clearly worried for my health as the never ending puke came.

I pointed weakly towards him mumbling out "water" before another wave hit.

After about a while I finished and flushed the toilet as I sat back against the wall in pain. The headache was becoming to much as the medicine wasn't helping. My body ached and the fowl taste of waste was still resonated in my mouth.

God, this sucks.

I closed my eyes in pain as I could feel Liu's presences lingering near. He walked in setting the glass of water beside and used his wrist to check my forehead.

Apparently I was burning up, his words.

He grabbed a washcloth and wiped the remaining acid off my face and got a different wash cloth- soaking the new wash cloth in cold water. He then picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed as he retrieved the glass of water and newly soaked wash cloth.

I fell asleep.

___________
_____
I have so much work but I don't want to do it lmaooooooo

I have two big test this week but I don't care XD I procrastinate a lot. Plus I don't feel good >~>

Ahhhh hope you like this chapter!!

Love you all!!