52

HERRO!

I made the next chapter!!

I have work in a couple of hours and I need breakfast Oof

Jackie belongs to sillycookie1603

Hope you enjoy~

Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondness
_________
_____
___

The next day was tiresome, I had bags under my eyes and my whole energy bar was drained. I want to sleep more, I constantly wanted to sleep more.

The classes flew by in a blur and before I knew it I was home. I sat on my bed texting the group, which included Jackie, and I explained to them that she is on our side and we could somewhat trust her. She is still a stranger so I didn't want to completely trust her, got to keep your guard up- this isn't a game.

'So what's the plan?' Mercedes had texted in the group chat, I sat there thinking till Jackie replied.

'If you guys can, meet me by the entrance of the woods ______ < this is the adress (insert picture) < this is what it looks like. Meet me here Friday around 10, bring flashlights' everyone in the group chat started to agree though we all had to ask our parents.

I sighed a bit and put my phone down, I got off of my bed and made my way to my mom who sat on the couch watching some random TV show.

I smiled softly and sat next to her as she looked over towards me.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" She asked, it was a normal question but my answer was all the same.

"I'm alright, but I have a question" I told her as she lowered the volume on the TV.

"What is it?" She asked as her full attention was on me, I took a deep breath and look at her.

"Can I go to Kaspiens house this Friday? To spend the night pretty please?" I asked somewhat sweetly, hoping she would say yes- more like praying she would.

She seemed to be hesitant and glanced at the TV, of corse she would be hesitant- it was a long shot but it was needed.

She thought to herself and glanced back at me, my pleasing eyes asking for a yes.

"You know I don't want you going anywhere until we move" she whispered as my whole world came crashing down, "but" she paused, "we are going to move soon and I trust Kaspien and her mother so" she trailed off, "I'll let you go just this once okay? But I want your phone on you 24/7" she informed me as I smiled.

"Thank you so much" I beamed and gave her a hug, she didn't hesitate to hug me back.

"I'm gonna start packing and stuff since Friday will be here in a couple of days!" I stated excitedly, more so for the fact I'm gonna get Carrah back.

She nodded and gave me a soft yet uncertain smile, she was still nervous but complied nonetheless.

I ran into my room and started packing while texting Kaspien that I need to spend the night at her house Friday, her mother was very lenient and accepting- which was good.

I got an okay and that moment I could feel some relief- some reassurance.

I'm getting you back Carrah, just hold on a little longer.

The next couple of days were a blur and before I knew it I was over at Kaspien's and it was around 9:45 pm, we started packing stuff into her small backpack as time was running out.

The woods wasn't far from her house- kinda. It will take some time to walk and I doubt anyone would drive us.

I slung the backpack over my shoulder and Kaspien grabbed her phone.

"Ready?" I asked as she stood up with her phone on hand.

"Ready"

With that Kaspien told her mom that her and I were going over to Nicole's house for something- Kaspien had walked a lot at night since she usually fed her grandpas cats at his house so walking at night wasn't much of a problem for her mom- her mom nodded in response.

"Do you want a ride?" Her mother asked as we both tensed up a bit, she glanced back at me.

"Uh no thanks! I love taking strolls and stuff plus I wanna have a 1 on 1 conversation with Kaspien!" I quickly made up on the spot.

Kaspien's mom seemed hesitant but agreed, my inner self sighed in relief.

"We might be spending the night at Nicole's- I have the key to the house just in case we won't spend the night at her place" Kaspien interjected as her mom nodded in understanding.

Thank goodness she was lenient.

Finally, we made our way to the place and I could see Emma, Crystal, Nicole, Carissa, Mercedes, and Jackie up ahead.

Damn, this is the first time they are gonna meet Jackie in person.. let's hope everything goes well.

I smiled as Kaspien and I jogged up to them.

"Alright, this is Jackie" I stated as I held my hand out and gestured towards Jackie, "and Jackie, these are my friends" I gestured to my group of friends.

There were some mumbles of 'hi' and 'hello's'.

"Now that we got that out of the way, let's work on the plan" I stated as I got my flashlight out.

"Okay" I began, "it's clear this thing wants me" I looked around at everyone to make sure they were on track, "so I will be used as bait while you all wait around hiding behind trees and bushes and stuff" they all seemed to understand so I kept going, "once it appears that's when Jackie will do her thing since she has powers that we don't have" that's when everyone's faces turned to confused ones.

"I'll explain later" I mumbled, "right now we are on a time limit and there is no guarantee that he will even show up- we have to hope he does"

Jackie quickly stepped in, "not only that but he is gonna have some of his helpers with him most likely" we all looked over towards her.

"What do you mean helpers?" Mercedes questioned her as she sighed a bit.

"I mean he has three proxies- sometimes four but mostly the boys- they are trained killers that do his bidding. They are known as the proxies" she explained as all our faces palled.

"Proxies? killers?" Nicole mumbled as we all glanced at one another.

"We are gonna have to fight them or hold them off enough to get Carrah- I should mention one of them has a gun, the other uses rocks and stuff and the last one has two hatchets and is immune to pain- he can't feel anything" she informed us as we all gulped a bit.

"I will be handling either the operator or the hatchet one since he can't feel pain it will be harder to take him down" she told us as we all looked at each other pondering on what to do.

"Oh I almost forgot" she whispered as she opened her small back pack- which I didn't notice- and pulled out some knives and other small weapons.

"You're gonna need these" with that she handed each of us some weapons.

"Don't worry about killing them, they are killers so don't hold back" with that, the night just got a whole lot more terrifying.

_________
____
__
I made another chapter!!
Ready for the fight in the next few chapters? I am!!

Hope you like it!!

I have work in a few hours!!

Save meeeeee

Till next time, DOUCES!!