40

Two chapters in one day?!
Crazy~

•••••••••
Since my first wife wanted a pic of her and I together I guess I'll put a pic of us. I love you kas, you will always be my second favorite wife 😂 😘 kaspiens lolol

The picture is of kas and I a few days ago- we went swimming together.

I'm the one holding the phone and taking the picture. 😂
••••••••••••

Vote.share.comment

Mini shout out~
Jaxon_the_Voodoo
Echo_The_Writer
I loved your comments Lolol, idk why but it cracked me up 😂

Diddlebug1150
Thnx for the votes and comments!!
************
I know a lot of people comment and vote and I wanted to thank you all for voting and commenting!!!

٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

I really do appreciate and I love reading your comments!!

(*≧∀≦*)

I never imagined this book getting this far. It's at the top of its category and has over 70,000 views!

Thank you all for making this possible!!
I love you guys!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy~
______________
__________
______

Ben was still driving for another good five minutes until we saw a gas station up ahead. Him and I knew exactly what we had to do, taking a peek back the car was still following us.

I turned my attention back to he gas station, it was late but to my surprise there was 2 other cars there. Maybe just maybe the car behind us won't do anything funny.

Ben turned into the parking lot, as expected, so did the car.

We pulled into one of those gas pumps and Ben got out.

He didn't have to go inside to pay since now you can use a credit card. As Ben put the gas in the tank I saw the car slowly pass us to go a few rows down, I tried to peer inside the vehicle but the windows were tinted, plus it's dark so it was nearly impossible to see.

I could fell shivers crawl up my spine as the car did a loop around us and parked in the darkest spot there is.

'Why, just why'

I took a glance towards Ben only to find him gone.

My heart sank.

'Where is he?' My breath hitched in my throat as I saw another car pull up by the other car that was following us.

I looked around for Ben.

Then I remembered my phone.

I quickly pulled out my phone and opened my contacts.

"Hold up, did I ever get Bens number?" I mumbled, "please say I did" as I searched for his number I could feel my heart break.

"I didn't" I grumbled and shut my phone.

Who am I supposed to call? The cops? For all I know those cars wasn't following me so the cops wouldn't be happy if I called since it could be a false alarm. They would probably think I'm drunk or high since it's prom night.

Call Carrah? No, it would take to long for them to get here and with what car, Ben was going to go back to pick them up.

But he's gone.

I laid back in my seat in frustration.

I could call my parents, it would be the smartest option.

Right?

As I picked up my phone to dial my mothers number it turned off.

"No! You got to be kidding me!" I quietly yelled.

The sound of a car door opening caught my attention.

I quickly looked up as one of the people from the car that was following us got out.

To my horror, the car that was here left so that means the only 'witness' is the store clerk inside.

I never usually curse, well I do but try not too however, who cares anymore.

"God fucking damn it" I cursed under my breath, "this can't be happening"

I did everything good!

'Think y/n think!! What to do in this situation?'

I looked over at the figure, he doesn't seem to be making his way towards me. He seems to be talking to the other person in the other car.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, I don't think they are after us- well me. Bens gone.

Wait, did he take the keys?

I looked over in his seat and steering wheel.

Nothing.

He did.

I mentally cursed.

Maybe Ben is just inside the store using the restroom, think positive.

Either wait it out or go inside and check.

I weighed my options, it's almost midnight and the lot is basically empty.

I think going inside where there is light and a witness would be my best option.

I took a minute to calm myself down and opened the door.

I stuck my feet out and got out of the car, quietly as possible I shut the door.

Of course, it wasn't that quiet so the figures looked over at me.

I tried to not look back at them, which I succeeded. Quickly, I steadily made my way towards the store.

I could hear whispers from them but I paid them no mind.

I opened the door and the little bell rang, I looked around hoping I could magically spot Ben.

Of course I didn't.

The cashier looked at me for a split second then proceeded to do his own thing.

I didn't want to cause a scene so I walked into the chip and candy isle.

After a minute of looking through the variety of snacks I heard the little bell rang.

'Is it one of them? Or is it Ben?' I questioned myself.

Well, only one way to know.

I peered from my isle and saw a figure at the desk paying the cashier.

I could only see their back and what they are wearing.

The figure didn't talk much, his voice was basically a whisper.

The cashier looked some what unease and kept avoiding eye contact.

Was the person scary looking?

Though, one thing stuck out to me from the mystery figure.

The scarf around him.

_____________
Another cliff hanger!!

(๑>◡<๑)

Hoped you enjoyed it~

(^O^)

Who could the mystery person be?

♪(v^_^)v

This is getting interesting

('ω')

Also, thank you again for all your support!! I really do appreciate it!!

Until next time my little lions and lionesses