19

Herro!!

20 likes for next chapter!!

Follow me on Instagram @anime_fondness

ENJOY!!

________________
All I saw was darkness, I could feel pressure on my back. Was I asleep? No, someone is just on my back and my face is in the ground!

I squirmed a bit and they carefully got up- the car drove away quickly. Probably not wanting to get caught.

I wiped my face from the dirt and tears and looked up to my so called hero.

Xavier.

My eyes widen with shock and I couldn't form the words as knelt down beside me with his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone scanning my face for anything.

I couldn't say anything as some silent tears feel from my eyes- I managed a nod.

He didn't take it.

He cupped my checks and looked in my eyes- some more silent tears feel as I just sat there.

"What were you thinking!" He spoke, "if you didn't want to be with me that much you could have said no- but this. I didn't know I repulse you that much" he hugged me deeply while his shoulders moved a bit.

He was crying.

I couldn't take it anymore, I hugged back burying my face in the crock of his neck and cried.

"I'm sorry, that's not what I meant at all" I quickly got out, "you don't repulse me- I like you" I cried out hugging him.

He stopped hugging me and pulled away slowly while I covered my eyes and cried into my hands.

"I didn't mean for this to happen- honest!" I cried out.

He took my hands off of my eyes and wiped away my tears.

"I know you didn't mean for this, just be-careful next time- I care for you deeply Y/N don't forget that" he gave me a smile that could melt a heart, it seems to be melting mine. It made me want to cry as his smile worked well with his teary eyes.

I caused this.

I hugged him and cried more- I couldn't stop.

He hugged me back.

We heard footsteps and so Xavier let go of the hug to turn around.

It was my friends- not just them but 'you know who' and Ben.

"What's wrong with Y/N"

Someone said, I couldn't see well with the tears slipping out.

"She just doesn't feel well and I'm taking her home. You guys just go on and do whatever, I got her." He told them while helping me up.

"Uh, okay Xavier" They quickly said and walked away- the last to leave was Ben and it seemed Ben and Xavier had a glaring contest- kinda like communicating without actually talking.

Then Ben left.

Xavier turned towards me and held my hand to walk me home.

It was a peaceful walk- wasn't awkward as I though it was. During the walk home he tried to cheer me up by saying jokes or pointing at things while saying something random. I did laugh a few times which made him smile.

I guess Xavier is a great friend- maybe should just stay like that.

Forever.

___________
Honestly I should reveal who you know who is- at least the gender don you think??

Comment what gender you think 'you know who' is!!

Plot twist, there's more than one!!

You guys only met one so far hehehehehe