31

Omg, it's been soooo long! I'm so sorry, please forgive me!!

Follow me on Instagram at anime_fondness

20 votes for next chapter.

______
As we all headed into the restaurant I never really noticed how lovely it all was.

I gazed in awe as one of my friends tugged me along.

We all walked towards a huge table, they were small tables put together, and I saw the rest of my friends. Carrah, kaspien, sadly Luke, his sister, and a few others.

I plastered a smile as I sat next to Kas as the others took their seats- the quiet Jack sitting next to me.

The room was kinda dark, more so than regular places so it was still kinda hard to see his face.

I glanced at the quiet jack and wondered why is he wearing sunglasses inside, especially in a dim lit room.

"Quit staring" I jumped a bit as I heard is deep voice say.

I quickly looked away and quietly apologized, lucky for me no one heard since they were busy making jokes and flirting with each other- gross.

A waiter came- he looked about our age and took our drink orders. As he walked passed me I swore I saw him glance at me and wink, must be my imagination.

I shook it off and looked around our chatty table, trying to figure out who the new people are. I saw two boys laughing, the loud jack and this one kid who had brown messy hair.

There was something around his neck, it kinda looked like... goggles?

So strange, I looked over and saw two silent guys, one with sideburns and the other with chestnut hair.

Kinda cute..

I glanced over at the other end and saw Carissa and Nicole laughing while talking to Ben. Luke was talking to his sister and Mercedes.

Kaspien was talking with carrah while the quiet Jack sat next to me, not even moving his head.

I sighed a bit and got out my phone to play some games to pass the time.

Soon the waiter came and gave us our drinks than proceeded to take our orders.

Soon enough he was beside me asking what I want.

I blinked a bit and smiled slightly, "I would like some f/f please"

He gave me a flirtatious smile, "of course gorgeous" and then went on to take the next order.

I blushed a bit and looked back down at my phone as I felt some stares on me. It seemed everyone stoped talking or just whispered among them as the waiter were taking orders. I guess they heard what he had said to me- so embarrassing.

Finally after some time the waiter left and the group started talking up again, my blush slowly faded away as I looked around our big chatty group.

"So y/n" I looked up at the person who said my name.

"Yea?" I asked.

"I was wondering who your going to dance with at the party, ya know, everyone has someone to dance with- all the girls do anyways." Luke told me.

I didn't know we were gonna dance. I just wanted to go and watch people dance and eat their snacks. I didn't even think kaspien and carrah were gonna dance- THEY NEVER DANCE. Especially with a boy.

"I um, I didn't give that much thought..." I trailed off.

He smiled at me.

"Okay, you can dance with-"

"We will dance"

I looked at the voice that had cut of Luke.

It was that silent guy..

The quiet jack.

Really, him.

______________
Omg sorry it took so long!!
Please forgive me!!

Hope you like it!!

I kinda don't like it. Oh well!