3

[5 votes and I'll post the next chapter]
-edited-
_____
____
__

"Jeff" the girl breathed out.
"How are you here, I thought it was just a dream" her voice was laced with fear which made the smiling killer smile wider, if possible.

"Hmmm, it's been a while hasn't it? Just wanted to know if you've been getting my little presents" he giggled as he pulled out his knife.

Her eyes widen.

He looked over at her with such delight, loved the fear she has.

He chuckled a bit before speaking,
"Oh! Haven't you seen my precious" he held up his bloody, worn down knife.

"It's the one you got me! Remember? When randy was attacking me you handed the knife to me so I could defend myself" he chuckled some more.

"It's my favorite thing! I love it so much, because you gave it to me" he stalked towards her trembling figure.

"I wanted to give a gift back" he whispered. "But my fucked up brother keeps getting in the way, and that dumb slut; Jane. Always fucking chasing me" he laughed darkly.

"I would always hear you and Liu giggling and talking about pairing me up with that bitch, come on -y/n-, she fucking hates me"

-y/n- looked at him, trembling in fear.

"You were so nice back then and quiet" she trailed off, "Jane was my best friend and she told me she had a tiny crush on you (I know she is lesbian but she did this because she was scared of telling -y/n- about how she really felt), but you" she stuttered then paused. "You hurt her Jeff, I saw it when I went to your house that night"

He looked at her with curiosity.

"And why were you coming over?" He asked her using the tip of the bloody knife to lift her chin up.

"Because" she stuttered. "Because I wanted to talk to Liu for a second about something, then I saw you and Liu and everyone else" she stuttered while trailing off.

"Why" she choked out, tears ready to stream down her face once more.

His smile widen a little more, pushing the tip of the knife a little into her tender neck.
She gasp at it and winced in pain.

"Because of that" he said looking at her pained face.

"I love your pain, I love seeing people suffer, I fucking love it" he laughed a little, didn't want to warn your parents of his presence.

"Jeff" she stuttered out. "When I met you, you were such a nice kid. Quiet yet sweet. What happened? Why won't the Jeff I know come back?" Tears began to stream down her face again.

He chuckled at her statement and leaned down by her ear to whisper.

"Because sweetheart, the old me is long gone. Insanity came and open the doors for me. It's Jeff the killer now, by the way doll face" he paused, building up suspense. "You look tired, maybe you should go to sleep" before she could say anything he knocked her with the hilt of his knife. She had fallen unconscious on the bed.

He chuckled again and left. He went out the window and jumped down, pulling his hood up.

Then proceeded into the woods thinking to himself.

[comment, share, vote]
{follow me on Instagram
@anime_fondness }