62

Herro!!

First I would like you all to give my wife the biggest hug!! kaspiens lot of shit has been going down at school and she needs some love in her life, especially right now. ^~^

To my wife: I love you wifey, you're an amazing girl who has no fear in standing up for someone, you are brilliant and beautiful, don't let the bullies and fake people get to you. They are nothing, I'm here for you and so is your TRUE friends!! Love you Kaspien! <3

Give her the biggest hugs in the comments please, say "for kas"!

Follow me on Instagram: Bloomatea and anime_fondness

Subscribe to me on YouTube: Bloomatea

Early chapter
_________
___

         I sat up a bit as I picked up my phone.

"Unknown caller huh.." I mumbled to myself as an idea appeared in my head. I smiled to myself as I clicked answer and before they could speak I said, "hello, this is Jones whore house, you got the dough we got the hoe. How may we service you today?"

(Okay, I do this all the time when I get and unknown call. It's so funny XD)

"Huh, that's a nice invitation -y/n-" the person on the other line said as I went quiet.

I knew that voice, at least I think I do.

"Who is this?" I asked as alarms went off in my head, I was no longer tired as adrenaline coursed through my body. Julia, came into the room with a towel around her body, it appears she just showered as she came in to grab some clothes.

I looked at her as I put a finger to my mouth to signify her to be quiet. I then put the phone on speaker.

She understood and sat beside me carefully while one of her hands cling to her towel to keep it from falling off.

"You already forgot about me? I mean I did try to kill you but that's in the past" the voice told us as it started to chuckle, Julia and I both looked at each other and stayed silent as the voice continued.

"You think you could just move and forget about us?" The anonymous man questioned, "even after the years I still need payback from you stabbing me bitch" the voice sneered. I cringed a bit as memories flooded my mind, Julia looked at my face with concern.

I didn't tell her any of this.

"Sadly for you, we don't need you alive anymore. Our mercy for you just expired" he then laughed as my blood grew cold. They are going to kill me, my body started to shake.

"We are coming for you, unfortunately, your new buddies won't help and your former body guards won't be there" the voice explained as Julia looked like she was ready to kill whoever was on the phone.

"Oh, hello Julia~" the voice sang as Julia body started to go pale, Her anger diminishing by the second. How the hell did they know she was here listening to the call?

"What do you want?" I desperately asked as my voice cracked a bit, damn. I was scared.

"You" Just then the caller hung up and I just there with my friend wondering on what just happened.

Images flashed through my mind as Julia tried to process everything. She didn't understand, who could blame her. She wasn't there, I was.

"Fuck" I mumbled as I looked at my phone, "they're coming."

That night I didn't get any sleep, neither did Julia. We contemplated about informing the police, in the end we did but they do much since the caller deleted their number from my phone somehow. All the cops had was our statement, wasn't much help.

I groaned a bit as I laid in my bed, pondering on what to do.

"Hey" Julia whispered from her bed, which was on the other side of the room- it's not far.

"Let's just forget that and maybe think about this up coming weekend with our friends" she tried to lighten up the mood but I could only shrug it off. I didn't want to go in the open but I didn't want be alone either. Maybe a break is what I need, if I were to die soon then I want to live each and every moment.

"Yea" I smiled a bit, "you're right." She seemed to sigh a bit relief, she wanted me to feel safe, to be happy. She so caring, it hurts to know I dragged her into this but I know we will survive- she will survive. I'll make sure of it.

I don't want a repeat of Carrah.

I glanced at the clock and it was 5 in the morning, I had classes at 7, no point trying to sleep.

I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling as Julia did the same, maybe there's a way around this. Maybe, just maybe everything will be okay.

The weekend came sooner then expected. Julia and I were already dressed to meet up the gang at the carnival. We had our gps and were already in the car driving. She drove while I sat in the passenger seat looking out the window and occasionally checking things on my phone.

"Let's put all that craziness behind us" Julia whispered as she gripped the wheel, "unless you want to tell me what's going on" she gave me a side glance. I tensed up a bit as she looked back on the road.

It's been years since the incident happened. I had hoped to escape them, I don't know how they found my number. Makes me think all the years I was gone they were following me, they even got Julia's name.

I am really screwed.

The worst part of all of this is that the caller was right, I have no more bodyguards because I was to stubborn to tell Liu, or his friends, that I was moving. They have no leads on my location and unfortunately the only people that know my location is the enemy and.. my parents.

I really messed up.

I kept my gaze out the window completely disregarding my friends statement, she seemed to get the hint. She was somewhat frustrated but tried to relax herself, she could understand to an extent that this was some subject that needed to be taken serious and right now wasn't the time.

"Can you tell me later maybe?" Julia asked as she kept her face on the road. It was a soft spoken request, she really wanted to know- to help. That's why she was my best-friend but I don't know if I want to drag her in this mess... maybe she is already dragged into it.

"Ya" I mumbled out, "I will later"

With that said Julia smiled a bit, content with the answer.
________
_____

Hope you like it!! I felt like posting today, I will still post every Saturday!!

If you haven't already go in the comments and tag kaspiens and say "for kas" and give her the biggest hug.

She is one of my inspiration for this book, she's the only friend irl that reads it and has always encouraged me to keep going on. It's unfortunate that she's going through some shit with people at school, especially since she's such a kind girl. So, give her your love and gratitude because WITHOUT HER THIS BOOK WOULD NOT EXSIT! Remember that.

Love you all!!

Love you wife the most <3