14

Hello!! Sorry for the late chapter!! But hey, I'm in it for a good chunk of the chapter this time!!

15 votes for next chapter!!

Follow me on Instagram at: anime_fondness
_______

I quickly backed away from the window. The banging immediately started up again.

Why was Liu here, why couldn't he just leave me alone. I want to call the cops, but why would I do that? The cops thinks he's dead, they probably think I'm a lunatic for saying Ive seen a dead person.

God, what do I do!?

I could probably sneak out the back door and run to Carrah's house, she doesn't live that far.

As I was grabbing my coat I heard one of the windows from down stairs sliding open.

Oh heck nah!

I opened the back door as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I quickly ran into the night.

My breathing became rapid from the running and adrenaline coursing through my veins. Honestly, with all this stuff that has been happening is creeping me out! What is going on!?

My thoughts where interrupted by footsteps closing in behind me. My breath hitched as I tried speeding up my pace. However, he got the hint and also quickened his pace.

Really Liu, really. You just have to always one up me huh.

Why couldn't he just leave me alone!? I mean don't get me wrong, I'm kinda happy he's back but I can't help but think is he really back? As in his right mind, I feel like he isn't the Liu I know and more importantly it's like he doesn't me.

He's like a stranger.

I felt the wind on the back of my hair go to the side. My thoughts came up with that he's trying to grab me. Thinking that's the case I swiftly jerked to the side and ran a different direction.

I heard something or someone fall. Most likely twisting his ankle  from the sudden jerk-wouldn't be surprised.

I silently cheered in my head as I heard no more footsteps behind me. I wanted to look behind to see for sure if he's still chasing me but I like the pace I had and I don't tend to slow down just to see if my plan worked or not.

Never-less I made it to Carrah's house and rapidly knocked on the door.

I heard some shouts on the other side, my beating heart is trying to calm down from the adrenaline.

Soon enough carrah appears before me with a small smile.

"Woah there y/n you look like you ran a marathon" she stated while chuckling a bit.

"I basically did" I breathed out and looked around frantically, trying to see if he followed me.

Carrah took notice of this immediately.

"Um, since it is dark you can come in," she paused "only if you want too".

"Yes please!" I instantly replied and headed in as she closed and locked the door behind me.

I walked over to her couch and put my bag down.

Carrah just stood by the door frame with her arms crossed.

"Any reasons as to why your here? Not to sound rude or anything but you rarely ever show up to anyone's house unnoticed let alone at night," she stoped and though about something for a second before speaking again, "in fact, this was the first time. If I'm not mistaken".

I looked at her and sat on her couch still trying to control my heart and some what of my breathing.

I closed my eyes trying to think of what to say.

After a minute I opened my eyes.

"I need to tell you something," I whispered. "more like I need to tell you and the others" I finished.

Carrah nodded slowly and sat beside me on the couch.

Then she said something that made my eyes widen.

"You've noticed the strange things too huh" she said to me.

She knew..