30

Read bottom Authors note! Or don't.
﹏﹋﹏﹋﹏﹋﹏﹋﹏﹋﹏﹋﹏﹋﹏
Follow me on Instagram: anime_fondess

Like, share, comment!!

22 votes for next chapter!!

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
We finally got to the restaurant. I opened my door and stepped out with my purse.

"The others will meet us here in a little bit" Ben pointed out as he got out of the car.

Carissa, Mercedes and two others I didn't know came out of the car.

"Well since I have some of you here let's introduce each other" Ben stated.

I looked at the two unfamiliar boys dressed in tuxedoes. They both seemed tall, to tall.

Carissa broke the silence, "hello, my name is Carissa" she told them reaching her hand out for them to shake it.

"I am Jack" the one with black, some what long hair giggled and shook her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you dolly" he winked at her.

'Mental note- he's a flirt' I thought.

Carissa blushed a bit from the sudden nickname.

"The pleasure is all mine" she stuttered and moved on to the next one.

"My name is Carissa" this time barely speaking.

The guy looked at her hand and turned his head- he seem to be wearing a black hoodie that covered almost his whole face with sunglasses.

"He's not much of a talker ironically his name is also jack" Ben chipped in.

"Yea, you can call him jackies boy" the other jack said while laughing.

"Shut up, you annoy me" the hooded guy said- his voice a bit deeper than the others.

It was some what dark- well getting dark so I couldn't really see his face very well- his skin looked kinda grey.

The other jack on the other hand- his nose looked like a cone, all of a sudden I blurted out something I wish I hadn't.

"You look like a clown, why?" I immediately regret what I had asked.

The three boys turned towards me, Ben looked paler than usual and the atmosphere went deadly cold. I know I felt this before- my heart racing. All eyes on me, crab apples.

"Uh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to- it just came out wrong. I didn't-" I stammered on, my face heating up.

Then all of a sudden the jack started to laugh.

"It's quite alright, I get that a lot" he giggled, "you're probably wondering about my nose hmm" he tried to stop laughing- all I could do was nod.

"Well the reason I have this on is because I'm-" he got cut off by Ben.

"He had to go to a party earlier for a child and he played the part of a clown, he glued that cone on his face and he forgot to the read the fine print now it's stuck on there for 24 hours. Also his lipstick is like that because he's into that kind of stuff" he finished.

Jack seemed amused by the short ones answer.

"Yes, children are just so adorable. They are just to die for." He put some infancies on the word die which made my bones shake a bit. I covered it up with a small smile.

"Well I'm glad you like children most people don't" I stated.

"I know it's such a shame really, children are just so fun to be around. Don't you just want to squeeze them till they pop!" He giggled creepily. "Especially the little chubby ones with their cute chubby cheeks and baby fat! So adorable!" He laughed.

'Okay this is getting a little weird'

"I guess" I trailed off hoping someone will change the subject. To my surprise the silent jack chipped in.

"Let's head inside and take our seats- the others must be here" he quietly spoke and began making his way to the restaurant while everyone else followed behind silently.

'This is creepy' I mentally noted.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
★ Sorry it's short, it's just a filler.

∧( 'Θ' )∧

✦ I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KaleiHammersley   if you haven't already please go give her a happy birthday!

_(▼∀▼)ノ彡☆!

✧ Another thing is I would like to take a moment and thank all of you!!

ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ

❥ I checked this morning and it turns out this book is NUMBER 1 FOR HOMICIDAL LIU X READER!!

(*^o^*)

✩ Thank you all soooo much!
It means the world to me!

⊂((〃≧▽≦〃))⊃

★ If you don't already know, I'm 15 and I started this book when I was 14 (last year) and I just never imagined to get this far! Thank you all so much!

(*′☉.̫☉)/