Chapter 1

* Emily's P.O.V *

"Stacey Evans right? I'm Emily Hudson, the head cheerio and I'd like you to join the cheerios this year. Here is the sign up paper or you can write down your name over there." I pointed at the wall board.

"Thank you." She smiled at me.

"Your welcome." I smiled back at her and walked off with Santana and Brittany followed me.

"You sure to ask her to join cheerio?" Santana asks.

"She has a cute twin brother with a big mouth. His mouth can suck my head." Brittany said innocently.

"I dont care with that, all I care is she can join the cheerio with us. Who will refuse to join our cheerio?" I said as I opened my locker.

"No one actually." Santana simply said.

"Thats it!" I pointed at her.

"Besides Santana is trying to get her twin brother." Brittany said.

"Britt!" Santana yelled at Brittany.

"Wow. I want the girl and you can get the boy." I said as I shut my locker.

"Are you gay?" Santana frowned at me.

"Definitely, but I have a handsome boyfriend and popular one." I smirk at them and walked back until I crush into someone.
"Sorry, my bad." I giggled at him.

"It's okay." He smiled at me and walked off.

"Him! He is Sam Evans." Brittany said to us.

"Who is he?" I frowned.

"The guy that we were talking about." Santana simply said.

"Oh." I simply said.

Blonde and seems cute but my boyfriend is more cute than him and more handsome than any boys here.

"Hey baby." Rafael smirks at me and kiss me.

Rafael Rodriguez, my boyfriend and captain of basketball team. Another popular, cool and handsome guy in this school.

Santana and Brittany walked off together when Rafael comes to me. "Hey." I smirked at Rafael.

"It's nice to see you after summer." He said as we walked in the hallways together.

"Hey we spent summer together." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know that. What do you have next?"

"Glee club." I simply said.

"Can you just quit from that loser club?"

"They are not losers. If you dont like it just ignore it. I joined that club because of my twin brother is the leader, then why?" I raised my eyebrows.

"But babe, we cant hanging around in popular line anymore." He standing in front of me and hold my sleeve.

"Thats all you think, popularity. You never think about me!" I yelled at him.

"I think about you! I care about you but screw those bunch of losers!" He yelled back at me

"Whatever." I simply said and walked off leave him alone.

People can be selfish sometimes and I hate that. I entered the choir room with the rest already there. I sit down on the back row with Santana is sitting next to me.

"What happened?" Santana asks me.

"Fighted like usual." I sighed.

"Dear, you should break up with him." Santana said to me.