Chapter 60

My unborn baby already nine months old and the doctor said that it might be the due date but I'm still doing something in my home.

"Babe, we got this baby clothes! For twins!" Puck walked in with Blaine and Kurt follow him.

"I never know that shopping for baby stuff is so much fun than shopping for our stuff." Blaine said excitedly.

I didnt say anything and keep standing while holding my belly.

"Babe, say something, you like it right?" Puck raised his eyebrows.

"My water is broke." I said to him.
"Mommmmmm!!!" I yelled.

"What happened, sweety?" Mom asked panic.

"The baby, the baby will come out!" I yelled and groaned.

Puck looked panic. I still hold my belly. Puck suddenly lift me up and bring me to the car. He place me on the back seat with mom next to me.

"Calm down, baby. Calm down, we will arrived in hospital immediately." Puck said while driving.

"I cant hold it anymore!" I yelled.

"Puck, can you go faster?" Mom hold me.

"I'll try." Puck said and drive faster. Faster than usual.

I still can count that only in five minutes we arrived in hospital. Puck lift me up and let me out from the car.

"My daughter is going to utter!" Mom said to those nurse.

They come and give me a wheelchair. Puck place me on the wheelchair and pushed my wheelchair while the nurse guide us to a room.

I still hold my belly and feel that my stomach is really hurt and these baby really wanna come out.

They move my body to the bed and take some kind of surgery things. I really cant hold it anymore.

"Moommmm." I cried.

Puck hold my left hand and my mom hold my right hand. The doctor spreads my leg and I dont know what he is doing there. These babies really wanna come out.

"Push it, Ms. Hudson. Come on!" The doctor said to me.

"Take a deep breath and pushed it. Let them out." A nurse said to me.

I follow what she said. Take a deep breath and pushed my baby to come out.

"Come on, Ms. Hudson. The head already show up." The nurse said to me.

I take a deep breath and push the baby from my belly.

"Come on, baby. You can do that." Puck hold my hand and kissed my forehead.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh!" I yelled as I pushed the baby out from my belly.

"The girl one is the first come out." The nurse said as she hold my baby girl.

"My baby boy is still inside!!!!" I yelled.

The nurse give me a sign to take a deep breath. I take a deep breath and do like the first one.

"The head already show up, Ms. Hudson. Keep it going, keep it going." The nurse said to me.

"I CANT HOLD IT ANYMOREEEEE!!!!" I yelled and pushed my baby as hard as I can.

I can hear another baby crying voice is come out. I could feel that my belly is empty. This might be what mom felt when Finn and I was born.

"Excuse me, sir. Can you wait on the outside? The babies and the mother need to be clean first." The nurse said to Puck.